chapter 4

::KURTS POV::

Another great day at McKinley high and right now I am in glee club, today is a very exciting day because it is Adam and I 6 month anniversary and I know that Adam is only avoiding me because he is planning out my big surprise he always does everything big and I think that it is cute. I on the other hand got Adam a ring for our anniversary it has our date engraved on it and no it is not a wedding ring because I am still just a kid but hopefully when the time comes and if I am still with him I really hope we could actually get married and maybe even build a family but anyway there is still alot of years to go right now I am more on about the night that I am going to have with Adam.

::Adam's Pov::

I am so excited for today I have been avoiding Kurt, so my plan is dinner at breadstix and maybe I can get Blaine and the warblers to sing a song to him. I also got him a nice necklace with the letter A on it for my name so he can wear it and everyone will know that he is mine and only mine, I put it in a baby blue box because I know that he loves that color, I am now on my way to the Dalton academy  so that I can talk to Blaine about tonight so we'll see what happens.

::Blaine's POV::

I was with Gabriel and Raul when Adam came inside the room, we greeted him with a smile and a wave.  He came and sat down at the table and that was when he asked "Blaine I need you to do me a favor" I gave him a nod and he continued " I need you to sing tonight at breadstix".  I asked what for and he said, "It's for Kurt, you see today is our 6 month anniversary and I wanted to do something special for him so I wanted you guys to sing a song for him".  See when Adam started talking about Kurt and him I was happy but at the same time I couldn't help but feel jealous of him because he was going out with Kurt. Then Adam took out a baby blue box and my eyes bulged out as he set it down right in front of me. He stopped me from saying anything and said that it wasn't what I thought it was, I opened it and there was a really nice necklace with the letter A on it which I guessed was meant for Adam, the necklace was so beautiful I couldn't believe Adam had actually gotten it for Kurt.

::Adam's POV::

Blaine said that he would sing for Kurt at breadstix and I was so excited I can't wait. I was going to pick Kurt up 8:30 right now it is 8:20 and I am almost af his house. Blaine was at breadstix since 8:00.

::Kurt's POV::

Adam was picking me up in 5 minutes and I was excited too. (doorbell rings)  He's here oh my god, I grabbed my things and went to the door.  Right there was standing the man of my dreams looking very handsome, he took me hand and looked me in the eyes and said "you look handsome babe" I said my thank you and Gabe him a quick kiss and we walked out together on our way to our date.