Dron! (Don x Drez/Dick)

Drez P.O.V

I woke up and got dressed. What I had put on was nothing special just my slippers, pj pants and a shirt that hung over my shoulder slightly. I walked down stairs to see the brat,mutt,mouse and robot walking out the door and slamming (*Lenny face* ok I'll go) it shut. I looked over at the jester that was watching tv on the couch. I blushed and went to the kitchen to make me a cup of coffee.

    When I went to take a drink I felt to arms sink around my waist. I almost dropped my cup in shock at who had there arms around me. "Good morning vampire" Don said. I blushed darkly and set my cup down on the counter. "What the hell are you doing Don" I asked trying not to stutter. "Just seeing how the weakest one of the group is doing" Don teased.

"Shut the fuck up" I growled. He chuckled and rested his head on my shoulder.
"Get the hell of me jester or else..." I threatened. "Or else what?" He teased.
I growled and turned back to the counter. I could feel his hot breath on my ear it sent shivers down my spine.

    He chuckled and I could feel his lips on my exposed neck. I flinched at his sudden move. "W-what the fuck are you doing j-jester!?" I stuttered. "Oh nothing ~" he said in a teasing matter. He started to suck lightly on my coler bone.

       I bit my lip hard to stop my self from moaning. I couldn't hold it in any more so I let my lip go and let my moan's drip out of my mouth like a river. I heard foot steps but Don kept going on with his action's. Out of the corner of my eye I seen a glimmer of light it looked familiar.... DORY!?

   "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING IN HERE" He yelled. Don stopped what he was doing and looked at Dory. "Oh nothing just talking" Don lied. Dory looked at Don for a few minute's be fore going back to his room. Don turned around and looked at me with a sly smirk. "May we continue" he asked. Well fuck.....

~~~WORD COUNT 401~~~

Let me just say this...... this turned into shit!? When I try to make one one-shot it turns to shit!?!?!