Chapter VII

So, I jusr realized that it was Naruto's birthday yesterday. I was scrolling through Instragram and I was like: "Oh crap, it's Naruto's birthday O.O". So here's something to a birthday present for Naruto and a gift to you guys. Double updates of Storm of Purity and Blind Seals Master! Please enjoy and be sure to leaves comments, I love hearing what you have to say!
~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for the food," the people around the kitchen table yelled before they began to dig in. "Did anyone see that beautiful aurora earlier? I've never seen one before," Tsunami said. "Oh, that was me. I had to do something for the village," Naruto said as he lowered his chopsticks. "That was you? How did you make it?" Tsunami asked curiously.

Naruto held his hand out and a mini aurora appeared in the palm of his hand. "As part of my training at the Fire Temple, I learned a lot of medical ninjutsu. The aurora borealis that you saw earlier today is one of my medical jutsu," he said. "That's so neat, Naruto," Tsunami said in awe.

Naruto smiled softly at the woman. "Thank you, ma'am. I have always had an affinity for winter," he said as he watched the aurora in his hand. "That's it! I can't take it anymore! Why the heck are you even here, you don't know a thing about us!" Tsunami's son, Inari, yelled as he stood up.

Naruto stared at the boy and the aurora turned into a palm-sized blizzard. "I know why you are saying that, but it is not what your heart is saying," he said calmly as the blizzard wrapped around Inari and raised him up into the air. "Hey, put me down!" Inari yelled.

Naruto lowered his hand. "Not until you hear me out," he said. Inari glared at the white monk and crossed his arms. "Fine, go ahead," he pouted. Naruto closed his eyes and sighed softly. "Look around you and tell me what you see," he said.

Inari looked around the room and returned his gaze to Naruto. "Your squad and my family," he said. "Exactly, your family. You still have people that care and love you, it does not matter what Gatō does. These people, Tsunami and Tazuna, they love and support you with all their hearts. I do not like seeing how you think that there is no longer any hope within this world. Yes, there is darkness within this world, but there is always a single flame within the endless darkness that will banish darkness," Naruto said.

Inari and the rest of the table stared at Naruto, unsure of what to say or think. "You believe that there are no heroes in this world, well...I would like to show you that there are still heroes in this world," he said.

"Alright, Naruto, I think that's enough," Kakashi said. Naruto sighed as he lowered Inari to the ground. "If you say so, but this is not over. I still have a lot to this lesson that I must teach you," he said as he picked up his chopsticks and went back to eating.

~The Next Morning~

The birds chirped softly and the sun's heat gazed Naruto's whiskered cheek. The white-haired monk meditated in a clearing surrounded by trees. He looked so tranquil and peaceful, not a single thing seemed to disturb him. A bird landed on his shoulder and twittered a soft little melody. "Thank you, little friend," Naruto thought.

The bird chirped happily and flew off into the forest. Naruto opened his eyes and bowed his head. "Namaste," he whispered. "Do you come here often to meditate?" a voice said.

Naruto opened his eyes and looked up to see a beautiful woman staring down at him. "Not often. But often enough to be in tune with Nature Mother," he said as he held up his pointer finger and a bird fluttered down and perched on his finger.

The woman smiled the boy in front of her and stood up. "I'm glad to hear it, I don't see many people that are as calm and collected as you," she said. "I have to be calm and collected all the time or else I may freeze this whole forest over in a blink of an eye," Naruto said.