Cruel Fate Zero:'Prolouge'

Lahat ng nakikita ko ay itim. Itim na naging dahilan para ako'y maging malakas at maging matapang.

Sa mundong ito wala sa bokobularyo ko ang salitang 'kaligayahan' dahil isa lamang itong salita na pwede ng makapatay nino man.

Lumaki ako sa walang hangang dilim. All was black, never in my life I saw light. My life is ruined just like a volcano erupting in every places, those place were the once who can describe my life.

The one who's responsible for living me in the darkness was my own blood and flesh, that was the time my world stopped and the who turned me into this was my one and only 'mother'.

You wouldn't accept the fact that the one who raised you, the one who you came from and the one you most truly loved was the one who will just turn you into a machine that can kill countless of people.

By that time, I know fate was cruel. I know I have many sins that can lead me to 'Death' but non of that stopped me from killing.

I lost myself and turn into a killing machine, afraid in anyone that can out power me, afraid in anyone who touched me and even afraid in anyone who can brake my stoned heart to shatter it into pieces.

That's why I stay away in anyone who befriend me, I don't trust anyone-I only trust myself nothing more nothing less. In times of problem I was the only one I can count on. 

In every journey I've been I realize that I can even brake my stoned heart by myself. Doing it makes me want to cry but half of me wanted it and I was happy. I learned so many things in people that I consider as a friend.

Being with them make me forget my ungrateful past. They are the ones who save me from my nightmares, they are the one who was always making me feel at home.

Being with them filled my empty space in my heart complete. All I wanted is to be with them and nothing more.

But I always know that, that day will come and make fall apart but it didn't stop us from understanding each other.

That day I realize that I want to kill 'her' killing her was the best option so I can escape from the past but when I killed her I thought my life would be at peace but it was all wrong.

Countless of assassin was hunting me from killing their so called 'queen' but I alone defeated them. So the present me was just another killer who will just decide to end anyone's life.

My friends helped me. We are called 'bakemono' just for that or any means 'monster' but we all decided our fate.

We were all the same, they experienced the past that I go through. So we formed a group that can lead to peace just by killing all the dark sides of every assassins.

We were called the 'Consuelà' why that name? Oh. Just asked the one who came up with it, one of my best friend.

So now that you know half of my story. Will you join me in every part of my story? Then be ready... I hope you will stay with us in the very end in our every story or else.....

Hope you just DIE...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was it? My second story... Now this story contains our very own experiences in our every life.. Yeah every coz this will not be just a single book because just one of my best friend will be just one single book that contains our very own secrets and that all was all reality.

I don't care if you don't read this book but just be alert in every people you consider as a friend or they might just betray you and can even lead you to death..... So be careful....

If you think that I am just joking then believe me or not your life was just being played in just one person and that is 'DEATH'...

All Rights Reserved© 'Cruel Fate'

All names, places and events are just one of the authors real life and the events were all true. Keep in mind that every chapter contains every secret of the one who is the subject and sorry if there is typos and wrong grammars.

PLAGIARISM IS A TOTAL CRIME...

AKHIRAYURI17

leiraxxx

BellaAnderson73