New Girl?

?: Apparently there's this new girl..........
?: Did you hear..........
?: I heard she got kicked out.......
?: You think she's hot?......

Jimin's POV

I hate school, it's just so boring and cliché....

I heard there's a new girl transferring I bet she's the same as the rest of them....... Sluts.

?: Morning jagi, how are you today?...

Urgh not this bitch again... She thinks she's so pretty and popular when really she is just a walking STD stick....Her name is Sho Emily and she is the apparent queenka of the school.

?: C'mon Emily give him some space and stay the fuck away from us.....

I hear Jungkook say in a sickenly sweet voice.

Emily: Why he is my boyfriend...

Me: No I'm not and I never will be.....

Her eyes widen as I say this and lowers her head whilst I just walk away with Jungkook.

Jungkook: You heard about the new girl....*I nod*..... apparently she got kicked out of her old school and was sent here.....

Jimin: Yeah..... there just rumours as if someone like that would go here.... I mean look at this place...

Jungkook: True.... but who wouldn't want to go here I mean we BTS go here.....

He says looking proud whilst I just chuckle at his actions.

Kora's POV

Woah.... This school is HUGE. Before I enter the gates I check my clothes making sure I look okay.

Entering the grounds I see all eyes on me

Entering the grounds I see all eyes on me..... Great

Mentally rolling my eyes I casually walk to the reception and grab my schedule.

RINGGGGGG

Great now I'm late..... Way to make a first impression..

Placing my belongings in my locker I walk to my first class...

Slamming the door open all heads snap my way....

Smirking I look to the teacher to see her glaring at me....

Teacher: I'm guessing your Kora Song....* I nod *..... Well introduce yourself...

She says rudely.....

Me: My name is Kora and I'm from England......

I say smirking...

The teacher who I still haven't found the name of yet so I'll just call her froggy because she looks like one point to my seat which is next to this guy who was asleep....

Smirking I smack his head to wake him up which makes people gasp.

?: Shit he's gonna kill her....

The guy sits up slowly and glares at me....

Me: Shouldn't sleep around me pal, and if you do you should keep one eye open.....

I say glaring at him which makes his eyes widen.....

?:S-sorry...... *everyone gasps and whispers*..... My name is Min Yoongi....

Me: Kora....

Turning my attention to the board I notice a boy with blonde hair and sharp jawline staring at me confused....

Turning my attention to him I raise my middle finger up which makes him gasp loudly making everyone turn their attention to him....

Froggy: anything to say Jimin.....

Jimin: No...

I see him glare at me which makes me laugh.

Froggy: Kora..... Anything to say

She says through gritted teeth.

I smirk..

Me: Yes actually.... I want to know why you look like a frog.... Miss Froggy...

Froggy: OUT OF MY CLASS NOW...

Me: Gladly.....

Walking out of class I walk towards the exit and call Taehyung....

Taehyung: Hello...

Me: What you doing.....

Taehyung: At school you.....

Me: Same.....

Taehyung: Guess what......

Me: What.....

Taehyung: Turn around....

Turning around I'm met with a boxy smile belonging to my best friend....

Running to his arms I elope him in a hug.....

Me: Hey....

Tae: Hey.....