Prologue - ✿

The forest was so full of life as usual, bunnies playing with each other, birds singing and small little critters running around in the high grass.

They all stopped to look at the girl that slowly made her way over to the berry brushes, walking, jumping and flying closer just so they could have a look at her.

She was picking blueberries, blackberries and strawberries. Putting them all in her basket after a while she walked over to the clearing, and sat down a blanket.

She laid down there, looking up at the blue sky filled with white cotton like clouds moving around. The only thing at could be heard was the trees moving in the wind.

Nobody noticed the three men looking at her there from afar. She seemed so peculiar, no one really came into these woods anymore except the mythical creatures and forest animals.

The peculiar girl fell asleep; the sun glowing on her skin. The sky quickly fading from blue to grey, causing small rain droplets fall down onto her.

The trio discussed, maybe they should bring her to their cabin, they surely couldn't leave her open in the rain. A few minutes later, the group decided to go get her.

Slowly they walked towards her. Stopping only a few steps beside her. She had golden locks of hair braided with only a few strands of hair falling gently on her face. Tan skin, rosy cheeks dusted with some freckles covering her nose and cheeks.

The elf picked her up carefully before starting to walk home to their cabin, the two werewolves following close behind.

A while later they arrived to the cabin, laying her down on the couch. They were now discussing what to do now, this plan probably wasn't so planned after all before hearing a voice saying,

''Where in the forest am i?''