The fight

Marks POV
"WAYNE,YOU ASS HOLE!!!!"I shrieked.Wayne just threw my homework at my worst enemy,AJ Schmidt."What the-" "I'LL TAKE THAT!!"I interrupted "Well hello Markimoo."he teased. He was my fake boyfriend for a dare.I ended up telling him it was a prank and he was a loser.i only did it so Wayne and Alec would leave me alone!but I gave them a taste of their own medicine and now they do whatever I want!"Don't call me that!"I snapped.AJ's eyes widened and I didn't even feel bad,I felt pissed that he called me that though."Guys...Let's get him." Wayne cracked his knuckles and Alec made a fist and punched it into his own hand.I smirked at AJ and I heard a whimper escape his lips as i walked towards him."What? Are you scared? Baby!"I Shouted while smashing him into the locker."AUGH!!!! MARK!!! PLEASE!! STOP!! IT HURTS"he cried."yea I know it's SUPPOSED TO!!!"i screeched.I said the last words loud and clear." HEY!!LEAVE HIM THE FOOK ALONE!!!" A little Irish voice piped up."Who the fuck do you think you a-" I stopped and saw Jack standing there,his ankle all swollen and his fists clenched.He looked pissed."This should be fun."Alec snarled.Alec and Wayne dragged Jack and AJ outside and I followed."drop them there"I ordered.They did as I said and I grabbed AJ and wailed him into the wall,his glasses smashing."LEAVE US THE FOOK ALO-"I smacked Jack.He was stunned and I glared at him and I realized he was crying silently...he was actually scared of me!"SHUT IT LOSER"Wayne snapped."Let AJ go now."I said while staring Jack down."p-p-please don't h-hurt me"he stuttered."I won't hurt yo-"I said it in a whisper.Wayne and Alec looked at me like I was crazy.i spun back around and picked up Jack"HAHA NERD!!YOU REALLY THINK I WOULDN'T HURT YOU??You really are a nerd!"I said calmly and in a intimidating voice."Get a fucking life asshole!!"Jack piped up.He got up and ran as the morning faded away."Alright dudes,cya tomorrow."I said blankly while walking home.As I went to my room and laid down I felt really bad and I needed to make it up to jack somehow.But before I could think of anything,I fell into a dreamless sleep.
----------------------------------------------------
Authors Note
Hey thanks for reading and sorry I haven't updated in a while because I got caught up in school an other stuff but cya y'all in the next chapter BAIII!!!!!