Enter the assassination attempt- part 3

-=Time skip=-

After Karma finished torturing Grip with his Mustard and Wasabi, we continued on. Ritsu quickly explains the plans of the floor and how we need to sneak through the club and open the door to let the others in. "The bar's the last place we belong." Isogai says. "Korosensei and Mr K. you hide here. Leave the tricky part to those best qualified. We'll unlock the door to the VIP stairs. You fellas might be out of your depth in the club, but us girls will do just fine." Megu explains to the boys.

"No way. Sorry, but it's too dangerous." Mr Karasuma says, still weak from the gas.

"Well, plan B." Karma says, staring at Nagisa.

"Right, I almost forgot about him." I say, as the others look at Nagisa too

-=Time skip=-

After the girls, Nagisa and I went into the club, we started walking to the other end when a guy came and started talking to Nagisa. "I kinda feel bad for Nagisa. At least I don't have to deal with him, I would probably punch him, causing him to black out if he tries doing anything to me." I said as the others sweat dropped.

-=time skip=-

After we finished our business in the night club, we continued our mission. We found ourselves in a hallway with 2 men. Justice ran up to them, insulted them, and ran away. When the 2 men came closer, Terasaka and Yoshida attacked them with tasers. And to think, this was Terasaka's plan, well mostly. Guess he's not as stupid as we thought.

"Excellent work Terasaka. I don't believe it would be remissed if you riffal through their pockets, do you?" Korosensei recommend. After doing so, Terasaka finds 3 guns. "Chiba, Hiyami, y/n, I think you 3 should be the ones to handle them. Alas, Karasuma hasn't recovered from our encounter with Smog enough to handle a gun yet. In the reality of this situation, you 3 are our top sharp shooters. That said, I'll allow no killing, that I won't. Do not underestimate your skill. In the right hands, a firearm are all the most impressive for not causing injuries."

The three of us hold our guns up and look at them. How does he expect us to use these. I mean, the others froze with the BB guns, these are real ones.

-=time skip=-

after receiving guns, we end up in an auditorium. Infront of us, we see a man on the stage. That said man seemed off, I don't know why, but he was off. I know why, he had his gun in his mouth.

Any way, he wanted us to come with him to his boss. Before I knew it, we heard a gun fire. It wasn't mine, nor the strange guy, Gastro's gun. I look around when all of a sudden, the lights on the stage turn on, and there's another gun fire, this time it was from Gastro, who was explaining his gun skills. "Now, I know there are still 2 more in fire." He says, when I finally notice Korosensei in the first row of seats and sweat drop.

"Stand by Hiyami, hold your position. Wise decision not to fire, Chiba and y/n. Hang tight and wait for my signal. I'll keep an eye on him,and tell you when it's time to shoot."

"Hey, you in the front row! Don't stare at me!" Gastro says. Well, it looks like he finally noticed...

"Ok, Kimura, run 5 seats to the left. Terasaka and Yoshida, 3 seats either side. Kayano, use this chance to move 2 rows forward. Karma and Fuwa, move 8 seats right. Isogai, y/n, 5 seats left. Student number 12! Move right, and continue penetrations. Numbers 4 and 6, film the target between the seats. Use Ritsu to tell Chiba what's happening up stage. Dad problems, move 1 row up. Ponytail, move to the front left. Motorcycle fan, you too. Move 2 seats to the front left. The person who visited Takebayaski's favorite maid cafe' out of curiosity and was alarmed to find that he liked it, make a big racket to confuse the enemy." After that last command, we all hear Terasaka's voice, and I sweat dropped. "OK Chiba, y/n, it's time. After I give the next command, fire at will." Korosensei then gives a little lengthy speech and gives us the next command. We shoot, we throw off his guard, and Hiyami shoots the gun out of his hand. He fell off the ground, and we tie him up.

"That was rough, but we did it." I say as I rub the back of my head. "I think I'll stay back and get as much info from this guy as possible, you guys keep going."

The others move on as I sit down, next to the now tied up, Gastro. "Tell me about that Virus and who hired you." I demand.

"You figured it out that quickly?" Is all he says.

"It wasn't that hard when I really thought hard. I knew it was someone who knew of korosensei. So that left our class and the military, as well as a few assassins. I was also sure that most of the military wouldn't try hurting us since they didn't have a motive. And of the assassins who did know, would probably have used us to begin with if that was the case. So the only person I knew would have done such a thing has to be Takaoka. You also don't seem as if you wanted to really kill us, I mean, if you did, you would have tried killing us a lot quicker. I also don't feel that sick seeing as i got the so called virus. So the poison wasn't the real stuff, correct?" I explain.

"You figured all that out with that little evidence." he says as if he were shocked.

"Yes, and since you aren't as dangerous as we thought, I'll help you guys out." I say, untying him.