It Was All In Your Head

Shadow*

I heard something. I voice... Yelling at me...telling me to wake up. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Silver shaking me.

Shadow: wh-what happened???

Silver: I don't know I was looking for you and you were knocked out cold.

What? But Sonic was here how could that be? I saw Silver looked down and sighed.

Silver: were you smoking?

Shadow: I couldn't find my damn lighter

Silver: you know smoking causes you to see things. Even when you put the damn thing in your mouth without lighting it.

So Sonic wasn't here?

Shadow: hmph...

He helped me up and I dusted myself off.

Silver: When we were at Elizabeth room I noticed there were roses there.

Shadow: so her family members could have given them to her.

Silver: I asked and she said a random guy with green eyes gave them to her and he said sorry.

I didn't say anything. My heart stopped and I was shaking.

Silver: And what's really weird is that I bumped into a guy with green eyes. What do you think about all this?

Shadow: uhhhhhh

I really want to say "Yea I know that guy. His name Sonic and he killed millions of people. You know why? BECAUSE I BROKE HIS HEART!!!!!!!"

Shadow: nope I know nothing about it.

Silver: huh..well we better get back to the station so we can figure this out.

I nodded and we both got into my car.

~Time Skip~

It was crowed at the station. Everyone was trying to figure out who is the "green eyes" man. I was walking to my desk when Silver grabbed me and pulled inside someone office.

Silver: What's going on with you?

Shadow: what you mean?

Silver: what do you mean "what you mean" earlier you almost shot me! And you were knocked out cold in the parking lot not to mention you were blushing red when Elizabeth said you and your boyfriend. First of all your gay??? And second who is this guy??

Shadow: ok one I'm sorry not sorry about shooting you. Two like you said it was the cigarette. Three yes I'm gay and Four non of your business. Any other questions Sherlock.

I cross my arms. He looked at me and he stepped aside and I walked out the office.

Silver*

This is getting on my nerves. He knows something I know it. I walked to my desk and sat down. Why do I have a feeling Shadow is in the middle of this whole situation here..... Can I ever trust him?