{labinlimang}

MISSED ME?! No? Oh...
—————
Why was it that the easiest to pick on, were the weakest? Why is it that hot guys are always bad guys who loves screwing around? Why is it that Namjoon is kidnapping Irene- Wait what.

"Kim Namjoon I swear to god!" She tried shouting as he rolled his eyes at her, dragging her deeper in the forest. "Please sweetie... there's no god where you're going."

"Eat my ass Namjoon" Irene spat, making his nose scrunch. "I don't eat shit"

As they hit their destination, he threw her into the small house. Tied up-both arms and legs, she looked around fast, yet to see someone she least expected. Jin.

"J-jin..."
"Don't jin me" he spat and got up, "first you blackmail me, my ex-boyfriend and my boyfriend. Then you raid our house and kill him! You fucking asshole!" He got up and slapped her, causing Namjoon's eyes to widen by the fury of the older male.
"I'll beat your ass if that's what you want!"

She remained silent while looking down. "H-how's my baby... I-is he ok...?" Her eyes actually showed some... human emotions. Tears welling up as Jin scoffed. "Cut the act lady, you don't give a da-"

"Yes I do!" She shouted in pure sadness. "Everyone I loved turned against me! They all hated me!... the baby was a-all I had left..." Namjoon's eyes widen as he saw her... actually crying.

While Jin didn't give a shit and still glared.

"He's safer now. Not with you." She sniffled while looking away, "fuck off... y-you didn't have him in you 9 months. The only person you could talk to... t-that'd understand you... you don't know!"

"Whatever" he sat beside Namjoon, watching her. They didn't even had a plan besides kidnapping her. "What about Taehyung" Namjoon whispered as she glared, "you mean the fucking pedophile, I don't care anymore!"

They both raised their eyebrows in amusement, trying to see if she was lying. She was not. Her eyes furies with anger upon hearing his name. Making the two look at one another. "You stay tied up there, we'll be back"

"And where the hell youre going!?" She shouts as Jin groans, bending down to her level. "Stop shouting, it'll ruin your voice honey. We are gonna buy food. Stay."

She rolled her eyes and watched them go. Tears rolling as she thought of how cruel Taehyung is, and how he got to take her child. She looks around, trying to bounce somewhere to find something sharp.

She needed to see her child.

....

Half an hour later, Jin and Namjoon come back from buying food. The younger male's head hanging low as the older kept scolding him. "You don't squeeze a cup that's full of soda too! Look what you did to my white shirt!"

He rubbed his temples feeling stressed, not noticing Namjoon's panicked gasp. Till he shook the older male. "What-what-!"

Jin finally looked at his direction and dropped the bag. She was gone. There was the rope. There was some blood, and a sharp broken glass.

"Holy fuck."

----------------------------------------------------
Continue
Yes  or  No