2. Baseball match

<Jangjun's pov>
We all went to our favourite field where we always play sports. Once we change to our attire, we started to pick our teammates.

"Ok guys, rock paper scissors to decide the teammates ." Daeyeol said and everyone agreed.

"Kai Bai BO!!"
******************
<third person's pov>
After a few minutes, the teams were finally decided.

Team Daeyeol which consists of him, Jaeseok, Donghyun, Youngtaek, Jangjun and Jaehyun.

Team Seongyoon which consists of him, Hyejin, Joochan, Jibeom, Seungmin and Bomin.

"HYEJINNIEEEE!! I WONT GO EASY ON YOU EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE A GIRL!!" Jangjun shouted.

Hyejin just face palm herself because of Jangjun's silliness, she knows how much Jangjun loves to challenged her in every single sports back when they were kids.

"Urghhh Jangjun!! Plssss stop saying that everytime we play sports! I can definitely take care of myself and I don't need any of your pettiness!" Hyejin thought.

"Don't listen to Jangjun, its just a game so don't take it too serious." Seongyoon said and this time Hyejin just blush.

After that they all went to their respective position. Team Daeyeol is up 1st and Jaehyun's the battling and meanwhile Seongyoon's the fielding.

Seongyoon and Jaehyun are like the ace in the team so this is like a head to head game of the aces.

In the speed of light, Seongyoon throw the ball towards Jaehyun and Jaehyun hit it, sending it flying. The members quickly run towards the ball trying to catch it but it was too late cause Jaehyun was already at the last point.

"WhAt!! How did Jaehyun get there so fast!!" Seungmin said while his brain was being mind blown by Jaehyun's movement.

Now the score was 1:0 and Team Daeyeol was happy but than suddenly Seongyoon's eyes started getting serious.

"Hmph, that was just the beggining. You havent seen everything yet!" Seongyoon said and Hyejin's heart started beating faster. Knowing that Seongyoon was getting fire up.

Seongyoon was now the battling and Jaeseok was the fielding. As Jaeseok throw the ball, Seongyoon was aiming for the ball with his sharp eyes.

||short update, thx for reading||