Chapter 2

Kaito's POV

Honestly I am shocked (Y/n) even considered coming with me, he only missed school ONCE in his entire life and it was when his mom was really ill. We went to a little store on our street to get pocky (since that is the only reason he came) and some soda.

"Kai should we really be doing this?" "Dude it is just one day of school." "But-" "Just go to my car and I will pay." He just sighed and walked away, I didn't really understand what his deal was, he knows I hate school, and he knows I don't like rules, why can't he just let me have a little fun?

Speaking of fun, once he was outside I grabbed a pack of cigarettes, I NEEDED to get it. I have had an addiction to them ever since my mother practically shoved one down my throat. It was one of her punishments for me, she had said 'I know these aren't healthy, and they're illegal to minors, so for skipping class you deserve this, this will be your life just before you start breaking the law and go to prison. NOW SMOKE!' and then she sat there and watched me smoke. It was probably one of the nicest things that hag has ever done for me. Of course (Y/n) didn't know anything about this. He didn't know my mother abused me or punished me in unorthodox ways, I just told him the bruises were from when I got in a fight in school or at a park, plus he didn't know I smoked, which is why I wasn't going to buy the cigarettes in front of him.

"Next!" the cashier called and he looked at the pack of cigars, "Aren't you a little young to-" I threw my ID card (which is fake and says he is 21) at him and he looked a little surprised "Ah! Sorry sir! My mistake! Your total is 20.66!" I payed him and walked out, hiding the cigars in my vest pocket. "So, where are you going to make me go now?" (Y/n) was still upset, of course. "Well I had an idea, and it took me forever to save money for this... but if you just wanna leave and go home..." "I know you are trying to guilt trip me!" I just smirked, of course I was! I wanted to hang out with him, and I spent a LOT of money already, no way is this bitch bailing "*sigh* Okay then...." I said, pretending to pout "Ugh damn you Kai! Just tell me where we going so I can whine about not wanting to go cause it most likely has to do with sports or exercise." "Not this time... we are going to... Disney World!" "*majorly exaggerated dramatic gasp* DIDNEY WURHL?" "What the hell did you just say?" "WE GONE TO DIDNEY WURHLLLLLLL! WE BE TO DIDNEY WOOOOOOO!!!" "The fuck...?"

Little did I know... this was the start of something special...

(A/N: Chapter two I will admit also is quite uneventful, I never really have ideas for these things I just make it up as I go, like one big roleplay with myself. I thought about midway of Kaito taking you somewhere special so I thought of Disney World, which is in Florida, I made sure to look up the average amount for pocky, single soda bottles, and cigarettes, PLUS the percentage of tax in a Florida store to make this as accurate as possible. I tried kinda making (Y/n) like me but less nice (Even tho he supposed to be kind)and for some reason it is easier to do that from Kai's perspective, but I will attempt to make more (Y/n)'s POV moments so it is less about Kai and more about you and Kai. Lastly I would like to mention that at some points during the story I am planning on making choices for the readers to choose from so it is more like Male OC x Male Reader and less Male OC x Character that you name. So at certain points during the story I will give you multiple options and you can vote in the comments which one you want, answer with most votes wins and I will continue with your decisions in mind! Love y'all and don't do math for fanfiction like damn diddly author-chan!)