// L O V E L Y //

Pouring rain hits against the windows of the cafe, We're just about to close and the bell on the door rings. A beautiful boy dressed in all black with curly dark brown hair that makes you wanna scream because it looks so soft and the most beautiful heart-melting chocolate brown eyes you've ever seen, He walks up to the counter and pulls his sunglasses on top of his head. "Uh, Hello?" I was to caught up in his beauty I almost didn't even realize he was talking...To me! "Oh sorry, H-Hi" "Could I get a cup of coffee please?" "Yes sir, coming right up" I turn to grab a cup mentally cursing myself for acting so stupid. I put the lid on the hot cup of coffee and bring it over to his table, I set it down in front of him and as I start to walk away a warm hand grabs mine. "Would you like to sit with me love?" I turn around with a shy smile and nod "S-Sure" I sit across from him as he smiles at me "What's your name sweetheart?" "Y/n" I could almost swear he said Beautiful but I'm just not sure "You are a very beautiful woman" I instantly start blushing "Thank you, B-But I'm really not" "Oh don't say that, Have you looked in the mirror lately? You are gorgeous" "T-Thank you so much" "Don't thank me darling" I look into my lap and blush like mad "I'd love to take you out sometime babe" "M-Me? Really?" "Well who else?" His laugh is so beautiful. "S-Sorry, it's just I never really get a-asked out a lot" "That's surprising" "I guess" "I think going out with you would be absolutely lovely" "O-Okay, What time?" "What about now?" "Now? Like right now?" "Yea" "You could be an axe murderer" I laugh "There's always that possiblity, C'mon y/n take a chance" "Alright" I smile as he takes my hand "Let's go walk around the park yea?" "Yea" I smile, I lock the cafe doors as he takes my hand.

AHHH! Quoting the fuck out of The Fault In Our Stars dood 😂😂 Hope you guys liked it because I loved writing it 💕