Rules

BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER PLEASE READ THIS CHAPTER!! IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE RULES I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO REMOVE YOUR ADVERTISEMENT!

1. There is a section for each genre. 

This is so that readers can easily find your book.

2. Please be kind and at least look at one of my books. I'm letting you advertise in this book for free, so if one of my books looks interesting can you please at least read a chapter or so if you have time. You don't have to vote or comment. 

3. Fill out the Book Information Form. 

To make it easy, I'll have the form in every chapter. 

4. Look at other people's ad's and if something looks interesting, read it! 

There isn't a point in advertising if nobody reads your book, and other authors advertising in here put in the time and energy to advertise just like you. If you don't look at the other stories, do you think it's fair for others to look at yours?

5. Before you advertise, read the next chapter that showcases my stories. 

6. NO UNSOLICITED CRITIQUES! 

us writers pour out our hearts and souls over our stories. It is the most annoying thing in the world when some self-important yahoo decides to murder our books with a red pen. If you read a story and you don't like it, put it down and don't comment. If you want a critique on your story please write in parentheses on the form that you want a critique! If you do critique someone's work, be positive and respectful. Most of us here are trying to get reads.

Keep in mind that I will constantly be checking the comments and if your book looks interesting, I might add it to my reading list or even promote it in a chapter of this advertisement book. 

Don't be afraid to check out books by other authors in genres you wouldn't normally read, as you will definitely find some amazing hidden gems. And who knows! If you connect with other authors, you might make a new friend and writing buddy! There will also be a chapter in here for writing buddy requests if you want to do read for reads or just chat and connect with other writers. 

Book information form: 

Title:

Author: (tag yourself if possible so that readers can easily get to your profile)

Rating: (PLEASE WARN READERS IF THERE IS ANY MATURE CONTENT OR TRIGGERING THEMES)

Other possible Genres: (for example, my books sometimes have multiple genres. I'm even writing a sci-fi dystopian post-apocalyptic steampunk story)

Length:

Status: (ongoing or completed)

Brief Summary

  *If you want a critique on your story please write in parentheses on the form that you want a critique! If you do critique someone's work, be positive and respectful.  

Thank you for reading! Happy Advertising! 

Here's a fluffy kitten for your patience and your time!