2.0

[dt- rachel]

I found a love... for me...

Jaeden giggled as Wyatt held out his hand for his friend to take.

"Wy, this song is for like... couples." The curly headed boy shrugged but kept his smile plastered on his face.

Darling just dive ride in... follow my lead.

The older boy half- heartedly groaned but took his friend's hand. Wyatt's smile only grew bigger as they both stood in the middle of his room.

Well I found a girl... beautiful and sweet.

Wyatt took in Jaedens gorgeous features. The room was dark as it was late evening, and the moon light was flooding in through the curtains nailed into the wall. He thought it perfectly illuminated each and every feature on his best friend. Jaeden soon noticed this and let out a soft giggle.

Well I never knew you were the someone, waiting for me.

Wyatt placed his hands on Jaedens waist, and once the older boy got the gesture, he placed his arms loosely around his friends neck. They slowly and steadily started to rock back and forth.

'Cus we were just kids when we fell in love.

"Jae..." Wyatt whispered. The blue eyed boy hummed in response. "Aren't boys supposed to only get butterflies from girls?"

Not knowing what it was.

"No, of course not."

I will not give you up, this time.

"Good."

Darling just kiss me, slow.

The two boys looked at each other. Wyatt found himself lost in Jaedens mesmerizing eyes in a matter of seconds. The moon gave the perfect amount of light and the angle was perfect at this moment. Jaeden found himself mesmerized by his friends features as well. He thought everything about his best friend was absolutely perfect.

Your heart is all I own.

The two friends didn't even realize each other's faces were getting bigger to the eye until their noses were just barely touching.

And in your eyes you're holding mine.

"Wyatt." Jaedens voice became barely audible.
Now it was wyatts turn to respond in a hum.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark. With you between my arms.

The older of the two didn't wait for another response before kissing his friend.

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song.

Both of their cheeks were instantly coated with a shade of red, and their hearts started beating faster.

When you said you looked a mess, I whispered under my breath.

Wyatt returned the gesture quickly, he didn't want Jaeden to think he wasn't enjoying it. He absolutely did. He didn't even think he, in his entire life, would feel something this amazing.

But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight.

The two slowly pulled away. Jaeden let his hands travel up to his friends face, cupping his cheeks with his palms and bringing him in for their second kiss.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know.

Wyatt instantly kissed back, enjoying this kiss way more then their first one. He loved the way their lips moved in sync, like they were made for each other.

She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home.

Jaeden ended their kiss and let their foreheads rest together after a few seconds. "Wyatt, I like you. A lot. I'm sorry I didn't say something earlier. I was shy. But you're so perfect."

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets.

"You're perfect too, jae." Wyatt smiled and looked down at his feet.

To carry love, to carry children of our own.

Wyatt lifted his head up to get a better look at his friend. He looked so gorgeous he couldn't help but kiss him again. He realized he really did love Jaeden, he made him feel things no one else ever has.

We are still kids but we're so in love, fighting against all odds.

Jaeden smiled into their third kiss of the night. He too, felt something amazing when he was with Wyatt. They truly did love each other, only they were just realizing this now. Together, as they danced in the moonlight.

I know we'll be alright this time...

-
Hey bitches guess who's back