The love ring (cameron dallas)

When you are born you are given a ring. Engraved in the ring is the initials of your soul mate-the one you are going to marry- and when your about 18-19 if you haven't found them yet you are sent out to find your love.

The rings are gold until you find your love then it turns a sky blue but when you close to them it flashes a bright red. At the age of 17 your ring usually changes color because most people find their soul mates. But Skyler Johnson was different. Her color changes color a lot and she hasn't got a clue why, but there is a legend that could be about her that might explain it all.  

And for some reason, she can't find her true love yet, and she was going onto 18 years old soon, so she is sent on a adventure to find him....

But there is a problem with her soul mate he isn't the everyday love. He is famous and loved/wanted by about every girl in the country.... Will it work out or will it crumble?

........................................................

Hey guys, this is my first fan fiction ever so please no hate I am trying..... but thanks please tell me if it sounds good I will update about every week if you guys tell me so. thanks for reading till next time! 

-*Annia*