🔵 + Nervous Uke Izuku Midoriya + 🔵

{ Ohayo! So, for the sections and separations of the keys, I'm going to be putting different symbols! Here is the key:

~ = Fluff
× = Angst
+ = Smut
🔵 = MALE READER
🔴 = FEMALE READER

I hope this helps! }

My name is Midoriya Izuku. I was once considered 'quirkless'. My mother, Midoriya Inko, is able to make small objects float towards her. My father, Hisashi Midoriya, is able to breathe fire.

I don't see my dad that much. It makes me sad, but I quickly think of becoming a hero! It makes me optimistic! I then think of All Might, the number one hero! He's the greatest! I look up to him!

But then..quickly..I came to meet All Might! In person! He also gave me, the 'One for All' quirk!! I can now, officially go to UA! The only problem was, on the very first day of school, I met what I believed to be my soulmate. His name was (Y/n) (L/n).

I fell head over heels for this boy, the moment that I saw him. The conversation went similar to this.

--------

"Hey! You're Midoriya-san right?" (Y'n) asked, smiling brightly. The boy had soft (h/c) hair. Izuku blushed heavily and gulped.

"Y-Yeah! I'm he!" He muttered out nervously, his throat almost choking on his words.

"Are you okay Midoriya-san?" (Y/n) asked worriedly, stepping closer. The boy was significantly taller than Izuku.

"H-HAI! I'M OKAY!!" Izuku wriggled around my hands, hoping he would calm himself down.

"Oh..uh okay. My names (L/n) (Y/n), it was good to meet you Midoriya-san~~" (Y/n) cooed to the smaller green haired boy. He then walked away.

------

A month later, after the USJ accident. (Y/n) looked to Midoriya and sighed. "Are you sure you're alright Izu? I can walk you home if you want.."

"Y-Yeah sure..that sounds good.." He frowned, thinking of what happened to All Might. The entire way home, they were both silent. Once it came to Izuku walking up his steps, he felt his heart flutter. "H-Hey (Y/n)?"

"Yes Izu?" (Y/n) smiled in a kind way, not wanting to show his anticipation.

"Can you come inside..? I'm still scared of what ha-happened today.." Izuku said, rubbing his arm nervously.

"Sure! Lets go!" (Y/n) giggled and took off his shoes, putting them on the inside of the door. He walked to Izuku's room, feeling dazzled by all of the All Might decorations. "You really do like All Might Izu-chan~~" (Y/n) cooed, laughing gently.

"I really do! He's so cool! I'm so glad he's our teacher now!!" Izuku said, smiling brightly, his eyes shining in the light as he looked at all of the decorations. (Y/n) blushed and swallowed the saliva in his throat. He groaned lowly and grabbed Izuku's hand, pulling him closer. (Y/n) cupped Izuku's cheek and kissed him softly, holding the back of his neck.

Izuku yelped and moaned quietly into the kiss, bot expectant of this to happen at all. He put his hands against (Y/n)'s chest and shook with anticipation.