Hey, I'm Your Cool Ass Trash King

The universe has a sense of humor.

From day one, when it laid out my great destiny, set with allusions of grandeur and greatness, it was laughing. Laughing so hard that it might have made a mistake or two in my creation. Mistakes that as a result, I have to pay the heavy price for. 

I'll admit, I am generally lucky. My parents don't have many financial problems. I have food everyday and a roof over my head. 

But the cosmic mistake, that universal trip-up, was not something quite physical. It was more as if my soul was forced into the wrong person. As if the shape of my actual being couldn't quite fit into the space inside of the body. 

But enough with all of this philosophical shit. 

What I'm trying to say is that I am a boy stuck inside of a girl's body. 

How lovely.

My dad has told me that I strike him more as feminine, but my dad tends to be narrow minded and I know this assumption comes from the sole invader of my body - estrogen. Anyways, he told me that my "feminity" comes from my emotional outbursts. 

Again, the emotional outbursts are from that damn enemy; estrogen. 

I can dress in masculine clothes and lower my voice and be as male as you please, but as long as I have a high voice and an emotional side, my dad will see me as a girl. He has asked me if I'm trans before. Of course he has. But it has become clear to me that he doesn't associate me being transgender with being a boy; just as being transgender. In society, transgender has its own label apart from being the gender you were born as. In society, transgender is seen as it's own label. If you are a transgender boy, you can't be seen as a regular boy the way you might prefer. You might be seen by the people who know you as the person who was "once a girl." But in the least, people can never see you merely as what you want to be seen as. People might literally ask if your friend "isn't a regular boy" because they are transgender. 

But enough of that. My point is conveyed as well as it is going to be. 

Hi, I'm your cool ass trash king, and I'm going to share my story.