Jaeden Lieberher - love story

Jaeden was my best friend. We have stuck together since preschool. Since I didn't want to see my drunk father all the time, I basically lived at his house. His caring mother and father took me in like their second child. Jaeden and I both didn't have any siblings so we just considered each other as long lost brother and sister. Though I may have secretly wished he would consider me more than a sister; more than just friends.

We were walking home, to his house of course, after a long and tiring day at school. Jaeden was constantly teased for having the scar on his eyebrow. I always thought that it was special; It reminded me of Charlie Puth. I noticed that when I was talking to him, he seemed distant and distracted. I was slightly concerned, but was too afraid to say anything. That is, until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Is anything wrong Jae?" I finally asked him. "You are being awfully quiet, I'm getting worried" Jaeden stopped walking in the middle of the sidewalk. "let's go to Victory Park." he almost whispered as he grasped my wrist and led me to the nearby park.

He sat down underneath the large willow tree at the top of the hill, which we considered "our spot". I looked around at the familiar sight. The sun was setting and the sky showed off beautiful colors, from pink to orange. The gentle breeze kissed my skin and tousled my long hair.

"Why did you take me to our spot?" I asked as I sat down next to him, leaning my back against the strong trunk of the willow tree. "Do you need to talk about something?"

Jaeden sighed. "My mother always told me, actions speak louder than words. And... I've been wanting to do this action for a long time." He blushed profusely. My heart skipped a beat as he put his hand on my cheek and turned his body to face me.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. My eyes widened in shock for a second before I realized something, Jaeden was my first kiss.

I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Our lips seemed to mold together. He put his other hand on my waist as I placed my hand on his shoulder. After ten seconds, it was over. I felt the lingering sweet feeling of his lips on mine, before it disappeared.

"(y/n), I umm... I..." Jaeden stuttered.

I interrupted him by quickly grabbing his face and planting another kiss on his lips. "I like you too, Lieberher."

We spent the rest of the evening watching the sunset, our hands clasped together as we sat under that tree in silence. Not awkward, but sweet and loving.

To this day my fiancé and I remember that willow tree, the place where we shared our first kiss, the place where he proposed, and the place where our wedding will soon be held. The place where our love story started.

(A/N: hope you liked this :) I'm taking requests now so comment or private message me if you'd like one! thanks for reading , this is one of my favorites tbh ❤️ BBY JAEDEN IS SO CUTE IN THE PIC ABOVE I ACTUALLY CAN'T 😍)