Tell me what ya say now

Tell me what ya say come agin

I wake up to my phone singing notifying I had a messege from Dario that read

🍰😌💕: hey baby good morning . I'm picking you up today. Look good for daddy😏.

Me: okay daddy 😂✋

I had only an hour to get dressed so I took a quick shower lotioned up and put on ...

My leather black skirt my gamma blues and a yellow tight crop top that said huf on blue letters .

I flatironed my hair styled it and got a phone call from my dad he basically said that I had the house to my self for about 2 months watch out forbig bear he left me some money and weed just in case I needed to sail it .

I got a nother call from Dario and he said to come out side he got out the car and opend the back door for me u was confused but sat down any ways when Dario got in the car I looked up and said hell fuckin no what the hell is this wood chip ponytail havin ass bitch doin here In the front seat at that .

It was Kristina her and Dario went out and now there bestfriends 😑. I plane hate her with. Passion

She rolled her eyes and laughed I was bout ready to takes earrings off and beat her aaa but Dario turned around and told me to chill .

Thanks for the ride bestfriend she said to him

No problem he looked at her bit his lip and looked at her with pure lust in his eyes LUST . I almost cried .

Wth Dario I screamed by. Now mascara was running down my face .

I am a huge cry baby

I hit him and tried to get out the car but it was locked

Let me out the car I screamed and he unlocked the car door I ran out the car to my car he got out also

Juice wth is wrong

I saw the way you looked at her!

Juice I promis you your the only girl for me he car broke down she was walking so I picked her up.

What ever Dario you even had tha audacity to put me in the back seat

I can't believe you wo-

I was cut of by his lips silencing my talking .

Our lips moved in sinc

He bit lip asking for entrance

And I unfortunately let him in.

He backed me hip into the back seat of my car

I was on bottom and he was on top

With out breaking the kiss he tried to lift my skirt .

Thatt was kinda long ig

-mackassmyah