I didnt always believe in ghosts.

We were walking through the cemetary yet again so that charolets stupid sister katie and her friend ashley could attempt to prove we are to chicken to do something again. They had tried this with the haunted tunnel and the covered bridge we never chicken out.

"okay so the story goes, there was once a soildier who was engaged to a beautiful girl. She was probably the prettiest girl in the state but she was very vain." Katie started to tell the story "The soldier was  fighting in the civil war. His fiance was tired of waiting and one night she was walking and had found a rich man. She began to cheat on her fiance, it was very uncommon back then. He had written her letters everyday and he never got one in return. He had just assumed that she hadnt gotten any of the letters. When the war was over and everything was said and done he returned home only to find his fiance gone. He searched for her and had found she had a family and had married this man. He was so hurt and betrayed that he want to the grave yard with his gun and put it over his chest and shot his heart so he would never feel the pain again." I was actually kinda feeling bad for this guy because it was a well known story and there were records of the girl but i had never heard of the guy. katie ignored my thinking and continued on with her story, "It is said that if you go over to the tree he killed himself by and carve your intials into the rock you will marry the poor man who has waited over a hundred years to be married. It is also said that if you are not faithful to this man your ring finger will be cut off in some accident and your initials will be erased from the rock."

I had heard that part of a thousand times since ally johnson had hers cut off since she supposidly had her initials carved in the rock and went skank on everyone at a party.

"Aw katie look Casi is to afraid to do it"

"Ash shut the fuck up no one gives a shit about your opinion." Charolet loves pissing her off

"Fine, But this is stupid."

I walked into the cemetary up to the legandary tree and rock. Taking out my pocket knife i carved ECP into the rock which destroyed the sharpening i had done to my knife.

"what are you...." as soon as i had heard the voice i flipped the speaker over my shoulder and bent their arm around their back.

I looked down to see this guy with long black hair that went across his dark blue eyes in a sweep, he was about 6'2 muscular but not steriod muscular dressed in jeans a black long sleeve button up.

"what are you doing here and who are you?!"

"Stupid girl you should know you are the one that wrote on my rock!? Then you attacked me!"