Chapter 5: Her thoughts

After Paul left i was left alone with my thoughts. why did he still have to have some affect on me? I mean am i still attracted to him? of course I am, I did love him with all my heart. I think in some way i still do love him, it just hurts to see him and not being able to get that image out of my head after all these years. 

 Sighing i get up and get my stuff together, im going back to living with charlie for my senior year. ive missed my dad and want to spend some time with him before deciding to continue my career or go on to college. taking one last deep breath i got the exit to see my limo waiting for me, i have to admit it is nice traveling in style. Tomorrow is the first day of my senior year which also means that i have to yet again face jessica stanley....i have to wonder though, is she still going to be a bitch to me or is she going to try and get into my good grace since im famous. i snort, who the fuck am i kidding she's going to try and suck up to me hoping that she'll get her picture into a magazine with me.

the ride to charlies felt short due to being lost in my own head, the limo comes to a stop and im staring up at the place that was once my home. stepping out of the vehicle and walkin up to the door im ready to make it my home once more. 

Opening the door i yell "dad you home?"

i can something clatter to the floor " in the kitchen bells" 

oh how i missed this place.