New Beginnings

SIX YEARS LATER.

ANDREA'S POV.

"Mama, mama get up I can't sleep" my six years old son Bernard was bothering me to wake up.

"Baby what's wrong. Did you have a nightmare?"

"No mama I just can't sleep. Can you please cuddle me?" He asked  with his bottom lip popping. Aww so adorable.

"Okay boy come here" I said signalling him to come sleep by my side. I cuddled him for a while and he drifted off to sleep so did I.

Its been six years since I divorced Andrew and now I'm totally over him, I guess. After he kicked me out of his house, I had nowhere to go. I went to my parents house but they believed him more than their own blood daughter so they also didn't accept me. I tried to get some contacts of my friends but they all believed him except my best friend Sharon. Although she was having doubts about it she still believed me when I told her the real truth. She took me in and I searched for a job and got it at The Wilson's Company, I'm a PA there and they pay much well.

I got a house, not too big but spacious enough, two bedroom with bathroom each, a spacious kitchen and a nice living room. I have a nice life with my son and best friend, what more could I ask for? I was lost in my thoughts then I heard a scream from the bathroom. I rushed there to see Ben on the floor.

"Oh baby, what happened?" I asked

"I was twying to bath by myself but didn't know that the water was cold so as I was getting out from the coldness I slipped and fewl on the floor" I laughed shyly remembering that I didn't put the heater on yesternight and also my son is trying to man up for himself again.

"Mum! Its not funny" he said with a pissed off face

"Sorry baby" I say with a giggle.

I took him and did his morning routine so as mine, dressed and went downstairs to make breakfast to start a beautiful day which is pancakes.
I take a glance at my watch to see that I have exactly 30mins to be at work.

I was a minute late when I got to work, I greeted my colleagues and went to my office. Some minutes passed by, my boss Mr. Wilson called me to come to his office.

"Andrea you know you were a minute late today" he said

"Yes sir and I'm sorry it will not happen again next time" I plead

"How many times have I told you not to call me Sir" he replied

"Sorry Wilson" I corrected

"Don't worry. Now back to business, I have a meeting with an old friend next week and I want you to accompany me to write minutes and also I have to go to Canada for some family gathering so you'll have some week off. Although I wouldn't mind if you come with me" he said with a wink.

I know my boss 'loves' me but I always declined him when he asked me out on dates. So he takes the work advantages to go out with me. I like him too but I'm not ready to move on now. I have my son and my best friend and I'm fine with them.

"Miss Anderson? Are you alright?" he asked with a concerned face

"Um yeah, I just zoned out for a while"

"As I said earlier, I wouldn't mind you going with me to my family gathering next month" he repeated

"Thank you but I think I'll spend that week with my son" I said

"Oh yeah how is he doing?"

"He's doing great by God's Grace" I replied

"Good to know"

I made my way out of his office and went to mine. He and Sharon are the only people who know about my son and about the real truth. Only Sharon knows the baby's dad but not Mr. Wilson. They are both overprotective of me and my son and I'm thankful for that. I glanced at the clock to see it was 3 o'clock already, I wrapped up and took off to go pick up my son.

ANDREW'S POV

A year has past of me knowing that Andrea didn't really cheat on me. It was all a lie. I've been searching everywhere for her but to no avail. I went to her parents house but they also kicked her out. All her friends that I know of also threw her out.
        Oh God what have I done now. Why didn't I just listened to her in the first place. She was innocent but yet I didn't believe her. How I miss her soo much. Her eyes, her touch, her laughter, her face, her body, how she makes me feel. I miss her everything. I just want her back now.
        I zoned out when my PA walked in.
"Sir I'm here to remind you about your meeting with Mr. Wilson that it's tomorrow. Should I tell him that you'll be coming?" she asked

"Yeah sure. You can go now" I replied

I wanted to cancel the meeting cause I had to look for my Andrea but I couldn't cancel it because I had no choice. I told my PA to set up the papers for the meeting.
I went home to shower and went straight to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I hope you like the story. Please don't forget to COMMENT on anything bothering you and VOTE if you enjoy reading it. You can SHARE for others to read.
I'll update every Fridays and any other day when I'm free(that will be a bonus update😉)

Love _Berla💟