11.

👆🏽That's Luca's Picture👆🏽

ANDREA'S POV

Over the next few weeks, I was starting to slowly share my son- our son. It was difficult seeing Bernard adore him so much. Especially knowing he's the one who made us suffer. But I was learning to let it go.

I avoid Andrew like a plague by the way. When Bernard visits, I don't go along anymore because I know if he gets me alone again, I might not be able to resist his sexy green eyed advances. So the driver comes to get Bernard and then sometimes Andrew brings him back but I never allow him past my threshold.

Sometimes he comes when I go pick Bernard up from school.

"Aren't you an extremely busy billionaire or something? Don't you have a life?" I questioned pointedly one afternoon when I was especially irked. Andrew blew a gust of air through his nose while we watched Bernard play in the ball-pit at the kids restaurant we were in.

"In fact I do have a life,Andrea. And I'm spending time with them."

My cheeks felt warm. You smooth talker you!

Anyways so it was Saturday and I begged Bernard to stay with me for once(crying and blackmailing-the works) and my loving son graciously agreed and told 'Uncle Andrew' that he couldn't make it to the car race today.

"Car race?"I questioned.

"Yeah mom. But I'll go next week."

"B-but cars are dangerous how could he let you-"I was stopped by my 6 year old.

"I won't get hurt mom. Uncle Andrew would never let that happen."

I gnashed my teeth. Andrew this and Andrew that! Ugh. He threw us out on the streets for Pete sake. Okay fine I'm being petty. But I'm learning to share right now. And it's hard.

"Hey bunny wanna make crafts? Let's make some crafts from Art Attack®️ hmm?"I suggested.

"Hm okay mommy."

So we spent the afternoon making a pencil holder. Honestly, ours looked nothing like those in the show but truthfully speaking, diy is a scam.

Then we made peanutbutter and jelly sandwiches. As we munched on the treats, I remembered the text message from Bernards teacher about  bring your father to school day.

"Oh bunny are you excited for bring your father to school day? Last year was totally fun right? Teaching your friends how to take minutes."
Hey don't laugh the kids actually enjoyed it. And I know it's bring your father to school day, but Bernard's teacher understands his lack of paternal guidance so I'm allowed to go. I also get to go to bring your mother to school day. I'm a double threat.

" Yeah mommy..." Bernard says in a lowered voice. I quirked my eyebrows.

" What's wrong bunny?" I asked.

"W-well. I don't...I want uncle Andrew to come for my bring your daddy to school day." He finally blurts.

I sat there motionless for a while.
"W-why?" I finally manage to get out.

"Because last year some mean boys told me I don't have a daddy and that's why you come all the time and I know I don't really have a daddy but Uncle Andrew is so cool and they would finally leave me alone if he came."

"You're getting bullied? In elementary school?"was all I could process.

"N-no! They just say mean stuff sometimes."

"Well that is bullying I'm telling Ms. Hall right now!" I reached for my phone.

"No mommy please don't do it! Just let Uncle Andrew come. If they still say mean stuff t-then you can tell Ms. Hall."Bernard negotiates.