Chapter 4: Party

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tris P.O.V.

"Ok guys were here!" I say. We get out and run in. "WE ONLY HAVE 5 HOURS TO GET READY!" Chris yells. "THIS IS MAJOR TRIS HAS TO LOOK SEXY FOR FOUR!" We all laugh and run into Victoria secret. All the girls get lacy undergarments. Chris gets purple, Marlene get yellow, Lynn gets dark blue, Shauna gets white, and I get red. "Hey guys I have an idea!" I say "What!?!" they say in unison. "When we play truth or dare towards the end we all end up in our under wear and bras," I say and giggle,"then who ever we hook up with tonight we have to give them a boner. It's a competition who gets there guys first they win. Winner gets 5 bucks from each person!" "YOUR A GENIUS TRIS!""I know I'm amazing ok but now we need dresses." We have to run now cause we only have 4:30 hours and they want me to look amazing.

Once we walk in everyone runs off to find a dress about an hour later everyone but me has a dress. So they all help me find me one. "TRIS I FOUND IT! ITS PERFECT!" Chris and Marlene say while running to me with a gorgeous dress. "Don't you think it's a little slutty?" I ask they both nod and wink. Shauna comes over and says,"YOUR WELCOMMEEE FOUURRR!!!!" "Ok fine I'll try it on but everyone else does to!"i say. everyone says 'ok'. The we head to the changing rooms. Marlene comes out with a yellow dress that goes to her hips then puffs out and stops at mid thigh. Lynn comes out with a skater dress that's all black, Shauna has a white sparkly highlow dress that ends at her knees, Chris has a dark blue dress that almost looks black and it strapless and stinks to her body and shows her curves.

Once I come out everyone jaws drop even the store workers. It's black dress that needs mid thigh with silver detailing on it. The front was low cut and- thanks to my push up bra- it actually showed cleavage. "TRIS YOU LOOK FREAKIN SEXYY!" they all nod and the workers nod really fast. "You do to guys!" "Not as good as you!" they all say. "Thanks but come on we gotta go pay." After we pay we go to the shoe store and I get silver open toe high heels. Then we leave with 2 hours to get ready.

<•><•><•>TIME LAPSE TO TRIS' HOUSE<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

"OK GIRLS WE ONLY HAVE TWO HOURS AND WE NEED EVERYONE TO LOOK LIKE A SEXY BEAST! ILL DO MAKE UP, MARLENE DO HAIR, TRIS,SHAUNA,AND LYNN GET THE STUFF READY WHILE WE GET OUR STUFF OUT!" Chris says we all run and get the stuff we need. "Ok let's do tris last cause she has to look perfect! So Shauna I'll do u,then Marlene ,then Lynn, me, then tris same for hair.

<•><•><•> TIME LAPSE ALL THE GIRLS GOT MAKEUP DONE <•> <•> <•><•><•><•><•><•>

I look in the mirror and see Christy smiling at me like a maniac. She squeals and calls everyone over. They all scream. "TRIS YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!" I have a concealer, red lipstick, mascara, white eye shadow, eyeliner that flicks at the end, and a little bit of blush. I truly do look amazing! I jump up and hug Chris. "THANKYOU SO MUCH!" "No problem we gotta make you look good." She says. Everyone has the same make up just different lipstick and eyeshadow but Chris made mine into absolute perfection! "Tris, go get into your dress so I can do your hair! WE ONLY HAVE AN HOUR!" Marlene says. I put on my red laced push up bra and underwear. I then put my dress and shoes on. I hurry to Marlene and she starts to curl my hair.

25 minutes later

Marlene turns me around and does the exact thing Christy did. Everyone comes over and freaks out. "Tris! You look the best out of all of us!" Everyone says. I just blush and get up and hug them."You guys are the best friends ever!" I say and we all hug then we go to the mirror. I hate to admit it but there right I do look the best. Lynn's hair is straight with a headband, Chris' is in a braided bun, Shauna's is crimped, and Marlene's is straightened and in a halo braid. We all look BEYOND HOT! We all fix our self up a little and then talk for about a half an hour I get all there numbers. All of a sudden Zeke and Uriah texts all the girls but me.