Chapter 10

One Life

Justin's POV

Louis stared at Lily, confused. "I-it can't be. I saw you dead!" He yelled as his eyes started to flare.

"Calm down child." Lily said demandingly.

"You don't control me. Your not my mother. Your a sick monster." He spat. Lily immediately slapped Louis and he winced. Harry stepped forward and grabbed her hair slamming her hair against a wall at least twice.

"Don't you fucking touch him, you piece of shit!" He said slamming her head against the wall again.

She cried out as blood started falling from her head. "No ones going to hear you." Liam said.

"K-Kaiden." She cried. "Help me."

The silence was heavy in the room. We all looked towards Kaiden who was crying. He stood up from the ground and walked towards her. There faces were only inches apart. "All through these fucking years, I stood up for you. I helped you. And all I got was nothing, not even a thank you. I fucking love you! You treated me like crap. Like a piece of trash. I stood by you when nobody else would because I loved you. I was punished for still wanting to be with you. I regret making those sacrifices. I regret leaving my fucking children for you! What changed?!" Kaiden yelled. Wait children?

"Who-Who are you?" I asked.

Kaiden looked at me sympathetically as if he was sorry for something. "I'm-I'm your father." He said. My eyes widened in shock.

"K-Kyle?" Zayn stuttered.

Kaiden nodded. "That's not my real name." He mumbled.

"You lied to me. To us. Where were you. I thought you were dead." Zayn said.

Lily flinched and she started crying. "What? All this time. Why didn't you tell me?" She said.

"Don't act like you didn't know the whole time. Even if I did tell you, you still wouldn't give a damn about me."

"I still love you-

"It's too late. You went to far. You hurt my family!"

"I'm sorry-

"That's not enough!!!!" He yelled. "I can believe I left my children for you. My family! All through the years I could've left you, but no I stayed, because I was stupid enough to even care for you. Was I not good enough?!" He yelled in her face. She flinched again and choked out a sob.

"I'm sorry." She cried. "I didn't know you were alive until now. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Boys, kill her." He said ignoring her. He walked out the room leaving us to take care of Lily.

"Wait!" Louis said. We all looked at him with an "are you kidding me face" and he rolled his eyes. "I want answers before we can kill her."

Lily's eyes widened. "Louis, you wouldn't kill your own mother, would you."

"Well, you left me with nothing, I lived in a trashy home, while you were probably killing off random people. I spent my life thinking I was a freak because I had no one to teach me anything about my powers and I was left alone. I also accidentally killed many people for no god damn reason and it all could've been reversed if you were fucking there for me!" He yelled his eyes flaring.

"Louis calm down." Harry said whispering in his ear.

Louis eyes started to slowly fade away and he calmed down. "So give me an answer. Why did you leave me with nothing but crap?!"

"I was afraid." Lily mumbled, her head hanging low.

"What?! I'm sorry I couldn't hear you."

"I was scared!" She yelled.