The chase and secrets revealed

Naruto's Pov

How could i be so stupid now i've been exposed to the girls and now they're gonna think i'm a demon and probably hate or kill me.

We see Naruto running from the girls from the bamboo forest.

Girls Pov

We were all chasing down Naruto because of what happened in the beach.

Tsubaki: We have to do something.

Imu came up with and idea

Imu: I have an idea but your not gonna like it.

The girls are listening

Imu: In order to catch Naruto we have to drug him.

Girls (except Imu): NANI??!!

Imu: We have to last i came in the forest i found a cave. My chances are he's probably gonna be there so that's our chance to capture Naruto.

The girls have no choice but to agree.

Naruto's Pov

I found a cave when i was running in the forest they'll never find me here

Naruto: Hah! They'll never find me here.

However luck was not on my side someone came up to me from behind and hold me down and put cloth with some liquid in it into my mouth.

Naruto: *HMMPH*!!!

???: I'm sorry.

I couldn't recognize the voice till everything went black

Kumi's Pov

It took me a while to find my kitsune till i found his scent which lead me directly to the cave he went to i took the drugs that Imu gave me and put it into Naruto though i feel bad for doing this to Naruto.

The girls have just arrived to the cave

Asuka: Have you got him?

Kumi: Yeah, but when we go back to the bangalow he has some explaining to do.

All of the girls agreed.

To the bangalow few hrs later

Naruto's Pov

Ah man what happened the only thing i remember is the fight someone put some drugs on my mouth. I wake up and i realized that i'm in my room.

Sayuri: Looks like your awake.

Naruto: What happened and what happened to Sasuke?

Sayuri: Your friend is okay he's just resting. As for you the girls had drugged you to bring you back.

The Girls arrived to naruto's room

Sayuri: Seems you came here just in time.

Sayuri: I'll give you girls some alone with Naruto.*Leaves*

It was just Naruto and the girls.

Asuka: Naruto can you please tell us what happened to you and your past with those people and that friend of yours.

Naruto: Look into my eyes.Look at them closely

The Girls look at Naruto's eyes till it changed color

The Girls were shocked from Naruto's eye it was ocean blue and it turned into crimson slitted red

The Girls were shocked from Naruto's eye it was ocean blue and it turned into crimson slitted red. Then Naruto told us everything about his past like how the villagers treated him and he never knew about his parents and everything. Everyone of us was crying because how painful was his past. and we all hugged dearly

Kaede: Your not a demon the villagers were just blinded by their rage.

Hisui: She's right you have the demon inside of you but your not the demon itself.

Kumi: You helped all of us to move on from our past now it's time to repay you.

Naruto(in tears): Thank you for not listening to my past but for accepting me for what i am.

All the girls were happy for Naruto.

To be continued