Chapter 2 Overtime

~•~•~Jimins POV•~•~•
It was time. Everyone had gone home already except me. (If u havent read the previous chapter this is because he was late and needed to do overtime) Jungkook approached me his shoes making clicking noises as he walked towards me. I was expecting to get scolded or something but he asked me to.. follow him? He led me to the backroom.
"Why are you bringing me here boss?"
"You'll see.." he said in a seductive voice making my heart beat faster and my breathing quicken. Why? I thought to myself, why him?
"TO DO ALL THE PAPERWORK OF COURSE!"
He brought me to a room filled with paperwork all over the floor and all over the desks.
"Oh.."
"Well I expect this to be done by twelve so... 30mins from now. Dont be slow or else you'll be here for the whole night if you dont tidy this in time."
And with that Jeon Junkook left.

~•~•~Jungkooks POV•~•~•
I couldn't do it. I couldn't proceed with my office date. I couldn't confess to him. So instead I went to go ask Taehyung  for advice since hes the only one I trust.
"H-hello boss?"
"Hello Taehyung, I need some advice. Dating advice."
"I-uh um well I dont know much but I do know that you should follow your heart and you should ask him as soon as possible so he doesn't get taken by anyone else..."
"Well thank you so much Taehyung love y- wait how did you know it was a he?"
"I-I um bye luv u too bye"
"Wai-!"
The call ended. How did he know it was a he? Does he know it's Jimin? I hope not. Well I guess I should take his advice and continue with my plan with dating Jimin.

A/n this is the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it. I know its not as long but I will post another chapter hopefully tomorrow. This is StarShippigs signing out and remember SHIPS WILL SAIL!!