Chapter Five

Jasper's POV:

Over the next few days we spent our free time together. Just hanging out talking, making out, and going to things just the three of us. Just to be in each others company. We were alone for the most part so why not? Edward and  Rosalie who had gone to friends of Carlisle's, who lived in Alaska, had invited Esme to come up and see them. She had missed them and agreed. Alice was on a shopping spree at the moment and Carlisle was at work. But he would be joking Esme soon as work finished.

Every chance Emmett and I had over the last few days , to be alone, were spent basically fucking like rabbits. Bella would come over when she didn't have to work and we would talk and get to know more about her. But it was when we are intimate that we loved the most. Bella finally gave us her virginity. It was a special moment and one that I will remember forever. We loved her. And she us.

Today Carlisle came to Emmett and I early before his shift and said that today after he got home for work would be a good time for him to talk to us about what has been going on between us. So we agreed that before he leaves to Alaska we would talk about what was going on between the three of us. We hadn’t heard of three being mated as close as we three were. We had our own thoughts about what it was but wanted a fourth opinion on it.

"Hey Jazz, Bella called. She's on her way over. Also Carlisle just called, he said after Bella gets here go to his office and wait." I was very anxious about the talk and nervous what Bella would say if it was something bad. Well bad meaning that chance was coming. Not bad in a bad way. There was no way that being with them both was bad.

"Thanks Em. I'm really nervous." I said walking up to him hugging him tight. Letting my head rest on his shoulder. He was going to my comfort while talking.

"Don't worry Jazz after today, we will be good. She's already ours. We love her and she loves us." He said trying to calm me. And it was working. His emotions were pure. If not child like. I loved that about him.

"Yes, but I want to know so I can have piece of mind." The not knowing was driving me mad. It was then that Bella's truck came coming down the drive. We went to meet her. We all said hello. Both Emmett and I kissed her. God, it was so fucking hot three way kissing them. I loved it when we did that. It made me so turned on.

Emmett's POV:

Today was going to impact my family. For better or worse, I'm not sure; but I know that I'm not giving up on Bella or Jazz. They are everything to me. I want them no matter what is said. I wont let anyone take them away from me.

Jasper has been kind of down thinking about everything. He thinks that one or both of us, meaing Bella and I are going to leave him. Or that it will be something that he caused to happen because of his past. He was so stressed. And I did my best to calm him down. I look over at him every once in while. He is frowning. I want to bad to just say fuck it and take my mate upstairs and show him how much he means to me while I let my emotions loose.

"Don't worry Jazz. Everything will be okay man. She loves us and we love her. Today and forever we have each other." They are my world.

"Bella will be here soon and Carlisle called. He wants us to go to his office when Bella gets here."

"Okay and Yes, I know that. I just want to have a piece of mind." He says walking up to me hugging me laying his head on my shoulder. I let him. I would be his strength today. Right about that time we hear Bella's truck pulls in.Time for a bit of reality.

Bella's POV:

I have thought a lot about our upcoming talk with Carlisle. My boys mean the world to me. And I will fight with whoever tries to come between us. These two are who I want. And I be damned if some of their family decide that they don’t want me to be apart of their lives. Cause it’ll be to damn bad. They are mine and I am theirs.

I have an idea of what we are but I just want another opinion on the matter. Carlisle has done some research so I trust in his opinion more than anyone outside my boys. But even he looks at us weird when we are all together. So I will have to see.

I haven't done much today and reading won't help. I thought about calling my boys so did well Emmett really. And since it was a Saturday afternoon, I told him I'd be over soon. No point in waiting. After that I took another shower and dressed in comfy clothes so I could just lounge when I got there. I hopped in my car an off I went. Hoping for some good news. I'm sure they heard my coming, because they were waiting for me when I pulled up. Damn loud truck. I loved it don't get me wrong, but I wanted to sneak up on them. I would have to get my a car that purrs soon. I ran to my boys after I got out of my truck. Jasper caught me.

"Oh I've missed you both so much. It hurts to be away from you." I said with tears coming down my face. All my emotions getting to me.

"Oh darlin' we missed you too." Jasper said as he kissed me.

"Okay my turn bro. Hand Bells over. I want some hugs and kisses to." I laugh with Jasper at that.

"Don't worry my big bear. I'm yours." I say as Jasper hands me off.

After all the hugs and kisses end we make our way to Carlisle's home office. He isn't home yet but from what Emmett said he was on his way. Once we were comfy on the couch I got nervous again.

Jasper's POV:

We were all waiting on Carlisle to get home. I could tell Bella was nervous. So I figured we'd play a little before he came. Not sex per say, but a bit of touching. After about twenty minutes she was well relaxed and Carlisle had pulled in to the garage. I looked into his emotions to see what to expect.

Tiredness

Longing

Hopeful

Proud

And an over amount of love

There was nothing in him that said 'hey there's not good news here.' And at that I was hopeful.

" Carlisle is on his way up." I let them know and right after that he enters.

"Hey kids. Well as you know if been researching about the three of you." He pulls up the chair next to us in front of us. We nod at him agreeing and to say go on.

"As probably already know that mates normally are two creatures, human and non, that mate together. But there are rare cases in which a vampire or others may mate more than one. For example although the Volturi are 'brothers' they have mated together. ( Side note here: I'm going to make the Volturi lovers) and at one point wanted me to join in with them. Though I'm not their mate. Also my friend Alistair has been mated to multiple vampires, though they are no longer. Most triple or mated creatures, human or not, tend to fight over the women. you aren't quite like that though. There is no real know reason, but soulmates. They Volturi would know more but I can't bring myself to ask them seeing as one of you is still human. I will contact Alistair and do more research but that is all I can give to you now. I'm sorry." Well hell we all kind of figured that part out. Tell us something we didn’t know.

"Just know my children, that I stand behind you all the way. Even when others tend to not understand this relationship you share." With that he left the room and to our thoughts. Going to pack and be on his way to Alaska to be with Esme.