Chapter 1

Crystal's POV

"Jenna hurry up their going to catch us," I yelled at Jenna trying to get away from the FBI.

"Sorry I had to much McDonalds." She said as and excuse. that was not OK.

"We told you not to eat all though cheeseburgers," Mia said running back to help me with Jenna.

"When the hell do I ever fucking listen to you," Jenna answered. She was so annoying sometimes.

"Jenna this is not time to be a sassy smart mouth," I said. She get on our nerves sometimes.

"I'm sorry that its in my fucking nature," Jenna answered. Sometimes she's so annoying. How are her and Jessica related.

I looked at her and she had a death glared headed my way. Shit did I say that out loud. I looked at mia who had a scared look and then I looked back to Jenna who had a evil smirk. I swear if she ratted us out I would-

"Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis Over here." Jenna yelled to the boys. I spoke to soon. What was she thinking ratting us out.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Jenna. Do you want us to die today," Violet yelled. I turned around to see the boys running for us.

"RUNNNNNN," I yelled. It was time to get out of here.

Jenna: Woah-Woah-woah-woah. Don't you think they want to know how we got in this situation.

Violet: No I think their wondering why were running from 1D when they should be running from us.

Crystal: No umm their not 1D in this fan fiction their FBI agents smart one.

Mia: OK let's stop arguing

Violet: Were not arguing and don't tell me what to do.

Crystal: Sweetheart we can do whatever we want.

Violet: You did not just call me sweetheart

Jessica: Oh but she just did

Mia: Guys back on task

Crystal: OK let's tell them how we got in this mess

Jenna: OK once apon a time...

Mia: That's not how it goes

Crystal: Were do we start

Jessica: The beginning

Violet: The very beginning

Jenna: I still wanna tell it.

Jenna's POV

It was graduation day and me and the girls were graduating. We met in first grade were we became BFF's instantly.

"OK so what are we doing when we get to the APT," Crystal asked. We got a new apt for us to share. Me and violet shared the master. Jessica and Mia shared the second biggest. And Crystal have the smallest room to herself.

"Were gonna party remember we have to get beer," Mia said.

__

We finished getting our diploma and started heading towards the store to get the beer. When we got their it was locked. But luckily Crystal had an amazing idea. We sneak in and steal the beer.

"OK so here's the plan. Mia your the one who's going to plan the thing out you have the brains... I'm just a dumb blonde." Crystal said making us all laugh.

"OK well Crystal you have speed and muscle your gonna run and try and beat the guard after Jessica uses her stealth to take the gun, tazer, and all that stuff out. Jenna you take the keys after that and unlock the doors and grab the beer. Violet after all that's done you take everything and make the security guard look like nothing happened. I'll keep watch OK and 1,2,3 Break." Mia's plan was brilliant. And we were off to do the crime.