Chapter 6

Louis' POV

OK so since the girls are living with us we got them everything a girl may need. A closet, Bed, Make-up, And us. Jessica loved her closet. She was so different. Sassy, Badass, Kind at times, And adorbs. Just how I liked it.

"Wake up Jessica its first day of training," I said waking up Jessica. She turned on her stomach and put the pillow over her head.

"Please get up," I said. She didn't budge. So I pull end of the blanket up and tickles her feet. That seemed to get her up.

"Ok, Ok I'm up don't tickle me I hate that," She said standing up. She walked into her closet. I walked into mine where I put on my black pants and black T-shirt. See everyone's training out fit is black except Mia and Liam they get to wear whatever the fuck they want.

She walked out of her closet looking really sexy in the suit. She was frowning.

"Do you have anything that's not tight. My last boyfriend said I was fat and I stopped wearing tight things." She said looking down at her outfit. I sat on the bed and patted the spot next to me. She walked over and sat down next to me.

"Jessica your beautiful. Your not fat your not ugly your you," I said. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged back and we pulled away and I looked into her eyes. The brown made me melt. I moved my head closer to kiss her but she stood up.

"I can't Louis Jenna would kill me," She said running out of the room. Damn it so close.

__

Harry's POV

"Ok so who are the fighters, The stealers, Brains, and the person who makes it look like a accident." I said pacing back and forth. The won't tell me anything so I asked a simpler question.

"Crystals the fighter. Me and Jessica are stealers. Mia is the brains, and Violet makes it look like a accident." Jenna said. I nodded and kept pacing.

"Ok so Mia you go with Liam to the lab. Jenna and Jessica go with Zayn and Louis to the practice room. Violet go with Niall to the kitchen you understand when you get there, and crystal you stay with me Ok," I said. They all nodded and followed what I said.

__

"Nice now kick higher," I said. She kicked higher and hit my hand once again. She smiled and hugged me.

"Thank you for helping me today," She said while hugging me. I smiled and hugged back.

"I got to go thanks again," She said. She was probably running to the girl room. Yes they have a girl room that we can't go in and we have a boy room they can't go in, Yet we still let them.

__

Crystal's POV

"Girls problem," I said. Walking into the girls room. Yes we have a girls room deal with it.

"What is it," Jenna said standing up. I walked over and sat next to Jessica and Mia who were on the couch.

"I think Harry likes me," I said. The girls smiled. Even Jenna smiled.

"Why are you guys smiling," I said looking at all the girls one by one.

"We know you like him too," Violet said coming and sitting in front of me.

"No I don't," I said. They all nodded and I rolled my eyes. Jessica eyes widened and looked at us shocked.

"Guy I forgot to tell you. This morning Louis tried to kiss me," She said freaking out.

"Woah someone tried to kiss my sister," Jenna said standing up and stretching.

"Sit down before you brake something," Violet said making us girls laugh.

"Guy Harry wants to know why I don't want him," I said. I do want him to be mine but I can't right now its so stressful right now.

"Don't tell him just yet remember if he finds out he might never talk to you again," Jenna said.

"Well that helps everything," I said sarcastically.

"Just remember just cause your not a virgin anymore doesn't make anything different Ok," Mia said hugging me.

"I know but what if he doesn't believe me," I said.

"He will I promise,"

[A/N]

Ok if your wondering no she was not raped. Ok haha. So how are my fabulous pineapples. I hope you are good. Love all

Do what you please vote comment just no hate please.