I.

🌸

w h i t e  c l o u d s

b l u e  s k i e s

h e a r t s  b e a t

a n d  t i m e  f l i e s

He ran down the stairs, grabbed his bag and made a sprint to the school bus. He was late again. Late, as always. He placed his bag on an empty seat and sat down beside it.

After the bus passed a few stops, and Julian had eaten two out of five gingerbread biscuits, a girl with jet black hair threw his bag onto his lap and sat down next to him. Irritated he paused his music, which he pretty much hated, due to his favorite song (Problem by Ariana Grande) was playing this very moment, and irritatedly asked:

"The fuck, girl?"

"Oh, didn't I introduce myself? Lizzy, nice to meet you, Julian. Would you mind turning your volume down a bit? I realy do prefer Kendrick Lamar.", she put her headphones back in.

"How the fuck?", he was irritated be her knowing his name. He hadn't said it yet.

"Oh. You must be wondering, why I know your name. So for one thing, your bag says so, and as a fact: the whole school knows you. Especially after what you pulled on Clarissa. That was grosse, dude", she pressed play and continued to listen to Element.

"I apologized?"

"You didn't apologize to me yet.", she said provocatively.

"Um... Sorry?", he whispered.

"Oh not a matter, Julian. Anyhow. I want to help you.", she put her headphones back out.

"Um... Okay?"

"Okay. For one thing, stop asking!", she turned around to him as she started imitating, "'Sorry?', 'Okay?' Also, why the 'Um...', Bro? That's just pulling you down. Get your chills straight, dude."

"Um... I mean: Yes?"

"That was a question."

"Yes?"

"Still asking.", she crossed her arms. Why the she was she doing this anyhow?

"Yes.", he rolled her eyes at her. Why the hell was he doing this?

//I JUST FLEW OVER PORTUGAL (yep. Faro. The place we wanted to go first but then failed to go.)
ALSO I'M HUNGRY!
I HAD COKE!
AND THERE IS NO TRASH AROUND.
WHERE'S MY BROTHER, WHEN I NEED HIM?
JK LOVE YOU!
THERE WAS A LADY WITH A SACK FOR TRASH! :)
[13. Oct. 2017: 6:49pm GMT+1]