You found me..

Hey, you finally found me, well not really it's not like I was lost or anything. I guess you could call me lost, I'm always in the back and nobody ever notices me and I'm just the loner, the accident, & everything. My point is you noticed me unlike anyone here or at home or anywhere. 

Well.. Hi, My name is Ashley Keli, I'm 14 years old, & I'm a loner, the accident, the everything wrong with the world.According to everyone I'm the worst and shouldn't be alive, which although it hurts it's not a lie. Well.. I'm your average  height, brunet, with dark brown eyes, & I am under weight. I'm the girl that you have never noticed at school, the park, or anywhere. I just tend to be in the back ground. 

But, I guess, long story short..I'm an accident and I am not really supposed to be alive right now, but I am. Probably why everything sucks.So.. School sucks, life sucks, & everything for me sucks.At school I get bullied; at home I don't get noticed and by "I don't get noticed " I mean if I was sick or disabled I would probably just die because I do everything for myself and my family probably doesn't even know my name or that I exist; I have no social life or anything, so everything and anything for me sucks ..

But hey we should be friends.., that's if you want.., you don't have to.., never mind I'm sorry for asking. 

Well if your going to stick around I guess you should know a little more about me. Besides everything horrible in my life, well I go to Alexia Sky High School, and I'm in 9th grade. As, well as working in Pinky Pie's Flower Shop everyday from 4:30 pm.-6:00 pm. I don't have many or any friends as you may know. Besides this my life is really boring and nothing ever happens.

Oh yea, so my life isn't very interesting, by this I mean that its not interesting at all and nothing ever, ever, ever happens.