freak

A/N: first oneshot. Enjoy.

You were one of them.

No, you are one of them.

Someone who thinks they don't belong in the world and they're just some freak.

Having people whisper dirty insults over your shoulder as you perform your art in a freak show.

Of course you don't realize it, but a man with a stern, mean glare is mind fucking you.

He's in love with the way your fingers grow longer when you're trying to reach for a tissue when you cough up blood.

He doesn't care when blood seeps from your mouth or that you have stiches up and down you're wrist that are full of spiders.

He doesn't care for the people who call you unkind names, making you feel self-conscious.

Because he thinks that the only thing that matters is how he feels about you

Maybe you're just too blind by the loath that you can't see him.

Or the love he wants to give you.

But today will be different.

🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽

"You're up, {Y/N}." Says the director of the show, Irvin.

"Alright boss." You speak while your long and sharp fingernails scratch at your stiched up wrist.

You wore only but a t shirt and shorts, your hair was {H/C} and shaggy, you looked like you could give less fucks.

"Now you've seen the snake whisperer, the two-headed twins, and the bearded lady, get ready for the most incredible, most amazing girl you will ever lay eyes on, {Y/N}!!!" Exclaims the speaker.

Everyone's eyes fall on the opening of the tent as you step in, your pupils dilate as the beam of the spot light shines on your crimson eyes.

The crowd gasps as they see your fingers curve and stretch to the bottom of your palm.

You frown under your mouth mask as you see a child about to cry, your finger nails nervously ripping the stiches out one by one and letting little tarantulas crawl out.

They crawl in your hair as you sit down on the ground and breathe in and out fastly, your heart beat quickening.

You catch a glimpse of grey dull eyes in the audience, but they soon soften into a new expression,

Pity? Maybe.

You pick your nails together as the tarantulas gather around you and climb back into your skin, making an ungodly noise.

You stand up, coughing out some blood into a cup and giving it to a person in the audience.

They looks at you strangely as you urge them to drink it, claiming it is not poisonous.

They shrug, putting the seam of the cup to their mouths and gulping it down, their eyes full of shock when they hum in satisfaction.

"That was delicious! It tasted like cotton candy! Magnificent!" They shout, holding the cup up and showing the crowd he actually drank it.

"Thank you, kind sir." You bow, turning and walking towards the exit.

The people stand and clap, praising such a freak shocked you dearly, knowing that no one would truly understand, aside from the other misfits.

This is the first town from this week that accepted you, as well....you.

You clench your fists as you spot the man from before in front of you with a {F/F} in a boutique.

"Are you here to mock me? Because I've had a enough of that this week." You growl, sliding a {F/C} sweatshirt on.

"No, no...of course I would never mock the woman I fell in love with." He proclaims, stepping closer.

You raise an eyebrow as he offers the flowers, your fingers curling around the stems, holding them as he grins from ear to ear.

"Why would an attractive young man be in love with a freak like me?!" You exclaim, confused.

"You're not a freak! You're a beautiful young women with unique skills! I want to date you, marry you even! Make love to you as I taste your so called sweet blood, have tarantulas crawl all over me as I feels your body! Listen to your stories as I hold your hand and have you wrap your extensive fingers around me. I. Love. you. From the moment I layed eyes on you." He spoke his heart, he bowed on one knee as you stood there stoked.

"What's your name?" You ask, leaning down to look at him.

"Levi. Levi Ackerman." He answers.

"{Y/N}, {Y/N} {L/N}." You copy him, hold his outstretched hand as he stood up and rammed his mouth into yours.

You stood there as the tarantulas clawed at your skin and your fingers turned stiffed, your lower regions bumping into his as you kiss back, slipping in his tongue to your wet caverns.

You pull back, out of breathe as you feel him panting on your neck.

"Be mine?" He asks, holding you tightly.

"I have nothing to lose, why not?"

////

A/N: Hah. I just revised this shit.