heart heart head

I'm so sorry for the recent chapter :') (the crack one y'all)

Here's a chapter to make up for it!

Warning:  angst, bloodshed.

××××××××

There he was.

The most popular, grumpy, strange man you'll ever meet.

My eyes follow as his lean body slumps over, his face holding a stern expression, his slim hands sliding into the front of jean pockets.

His pasty skin shimmered in the little light of sun that peaked through the window of the college windows, my mouth slightly opening as he glances at me, his eyes showing a glint of hatred making my nose scrunch up in disapproval.

"Levi-chan!" A high-pitched voice yells, sounds of shoes echoing through the corridor of the university.

He groans in response as his body is covered in a feminine shaped one, giggling heard from the said female.

"Oh my god Levi! I haven't seen you in two hours!" She exclaims, backing out of her hug, Levi's face still holding a stern scowl.

"... That's not that long Shelby. " He responds in a monotone voice, his hands gripping his front pockets as he watches the girl ramble.

She was flawless,  eyes the color of a rainforest, skin clear with little freckles decorating her nose and cheeks, dimples appearing everytime she smiles with her pearly whites.

Her body was just as beautiful. It was want every guy would want,... Thin. Her hair reached her non-existing butt, the red color shimmering in the sunlight, highlighting her pale skin.

Man, Levi would never want to be with a chick like me, hah, I make myself laugh.

I frown a little, looking self consciously at my body below, my fingertips rubbing around on my cheeks as I sigh, turning myself and walking the opposite way.

"Oi! Brat!" A harsh, soothing voice shouts, my head slowly turning to the side to see the short man, with raven hair,  holding up a paper  to me.

I raise an eyebrow, turning to face him and examining the paper.

"What's this?" I ask, not realizing how bluntly that came out.

"It's an invitation to my after school party,....you seem like the type of person who isn't doing anything...?" 

I raise an eyebrow, wanting to kick this man in the face and runoff in despair, but the glint in his inky eyes made my face begin to flush, my hands trembling as I grabbed the paper.

"I'll think about it." 

-----

My room become silent as I sit at my desk, staring blankly at the piece of paper that shows the timing and location of this so called "party".

'What if it's a prank? what if they just embarrass you??' 

I shake my head slowly, my hands caught up in the strands of my hair, my eyes stinging from the sudden tears glossing over my cornea.

'Should I stay or should I go?'

(^^ If you didn't sing that in your head you're lying to yourself.)

My body suddenly lifts itself from my desk chair, my feet dragging me to my closet and slamming open the door, my limp arms taking out some clothing.

A black tank top with the {favorite band} symbol and some grey skinny jeans, along with some space cat socks will do.

I sigh loudly, rubbing my eyes and getting unclothed.