Part 1

CHAPTER 1
     My name it Dexter. I live on the order side of town with my best friend Tony Jefferson and this is my story.
     I'm an orphan. I lost both my mum and dad in a car crash. It was a horrible experience. It was as if a bright light from above calm down and hit the road. My dad was the one driving
and I guess you could say that he just couldn't see. Me and my sister Dina were the only survivors, though we sustained serious injuries, lucky for me, my best friend Tony was driving down the same path and immediately him and his parents saw me and my family they rushed us to the hospital.
CHAPTER 2
The Doctor ran some tests and told us that is was to late for my parents, but that me and my sister were able to survive and all the injuries had healed, They also said we were doing remarkably well although he said that me and my sister didn't have the same blood and hers seemed more human like but mine looked all greenish and ticker than usual, it was also hotter than usual. In fact he told me that there is a serious problem with me and that the human race has never seen (witnessed) this problem before, therefore no cure had been created(founded). Immediately,I began to feel sad (I thought I was adopted but then I realized that whether I was adopted or not it was nothing to do with the problem because if I was adopted then my blood will still look human like)because I had no idea what was wrong with me and how to cure it. I guess you could just say that I was highly perplexed(dumb-founded). Some minutes after that the doctor warned me of all the possible advantages and disadvantages. Lucky for me death wasn't a possible disadvantage. I couldn't believe it so (out of curiosity) I asked him if death was a possible disadvantage. He explained to me how I couldn't  die because of a problem like that.
Despite all this that was mentioned Tony parents still decided to take us in. They said that we will now live as one family and that from now on my name will be Dexter Jefferson and that my sister will now be known as Dina Jefferson. Me and my sister thanked her and so did Tony on my behalf.
CHAPTER 3
            We went home to my supposed new house and they told me all about it, they told me were I will stay and that it was a 3 bedroom apartment.
           Master bedroom (his mum and dad's bedroom, or better still MY mum and dad's bedroom), Tony's room, and Tina's room(Tony's younger sisters room). They said that I will share a room with Tony and that Dina will share a room with my new sister Tina. They treated me and Dina as equals.
           Every now and then, that day when the doctor told me that my blood wasn't human like, seemed to bother me.
            I realized that most of the time especially after my bath, my skin looked green and felt a bit scaly. Form my observation, this means that anytime water/liquid touches my skin it begins to turn green/ look and feel scaly. This always bothered me but every time I thought about it, I got carried away with something else.