Best Friends For life

Hello everyone I am Madhu and I am back with my new one shot "BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE" and it is written on Shivaay and Anika hope you all will like it but first let me clear some things about this story.This is a friendship story but it also contains love in it and here Anika is a bit healthy.Now here are some full forms of words that are used in the story.

Shi refers to Shivaay,Ani refers to Anika,Tan refers to Tanya.Okay now lets start the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shivaay and Anika were college friends cum lovers but their story started in a weird way.Anika was already studying in excel college but she was bullied all the time she was a little healthy and came from a middle class family and thats why everyone used to make fun of her she had no friend in college and she was all alone but her whole life changed with the entry of shivaay in her college.Shivaay was a new student and he was being ragged in his first day,the seniors told Shivaay to go and give a rose to Anika and then after she takes the rose he has to insult her and has to make her cry.Shivaay was against all this so he made up a plan.

When he met Anika he was suprised to see that Anika already knew that he had come there to insult her.

Ani - So you have came ?? I know that you are here to insult me !!

Shi - But how do you know all this ??

Ani (laughs a little) - Forget all that and now come and insult me and complete ur work.

Shi - But why do you think I will insult you ?? You are a human being and I respect you.I am not like others I know how to respect women and I will never insult anyone without any reason.Anika was suprised as well as shocked by his statement.

Shi - Ab dekho I have a plan You please take this rose and start fake crying and after seeing you like this the seniors will think that I have completed my work and both of us will be free.Anika followed Shivaay's plan and while fake crying she leaves from there.

Due to all this ragging Shivaay gets late on his first day and arrives bit late at his class.The teacher scolds him and tells him to sit beside Anika.

Ani - Hey !! Sorry meri wajah se aap late ho gaya.

Shi - Its okay but its not your fault.

Ani - Waise thanks,you were the first person in this college who had not insulted me.You were the first one who had cared about my feelings and considered me as a human.

Shi - But why does everyone insult you in this college ??

Ani - As you know in this college only rich kids get admission and I come from a middle class family.For me getting admission in Excel college through a scholarship was a dream come true but when I saw the reality I got to know that here noone will accept me and due to my healthy figure everyone got a new reason to insult me,they never consider me as their friend they only know how to hurt my feelings.

When Anika and shivaay were talking , the teacher announces that a project will be taking place and everyone has to choose their own patners.

Shi - Anika so will you be my patner ??

Ani - Ofcourse why not and ab jab hum project patners ban hi chuke hai toh kui na hum friends bhi ban jai ??

Shi - Anika,tumhe kisne kaha ki hum friends nehi hain hum toh starting se hi friends hai.

Ani - Okay toh ek formal introduction ho jaye !!

Shi - Ofcouse (Shivaay forwards his hand) Hi I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi and will you be my friend.