Chapter 1

(Hannah Hale^^)
Hannah's POV

Beacon Hills. My birth town. Home of the supernatural. I was driven away from here. And now I'm back. I have not been here since the fire. I was stripped from my family. From my brother and sisters. My mother and father. Stripped from everything. I was sent to a little town in Maine called Ravenswood, there I was sheltered by my foster parents, there I had to hide who I was, I had to suppress my abilities. And now, I am like no other. I am different, some might even say I was exotic. I'm 18 now, so I decided to leave my sheltered life. I was free, to go and do whatever I wanted. And yet, I chose to be the new freak of the school, to go back to my hometown, where my family was murdered. All because, of a certain person. In fact, I was drawn back. I had no idea why or whom was calling me back here.

It was 6:30 in the morning and my first day of hell didn't begin until 8:00. I decided to get up from my cozy bed and wander about my empty apartment. It wasn't until, 7:30 I started combing through my tangled blonde hair and applying my mascara. I left my freckles, or what my foster mother like to called them angel kisses, revealed. I pulled on my maroon shaded sweater and outlined the top with my white scarf;I put on my black skirt and slipped on my knee high black boots. By the time I was finished, it was 7:45. I grabbed my bag and phone and sped off towards the flaming gates of hell. When I arrived, everyone's eyes peered towards my shiny white Chevy Camaro. I pulled into an empty spot next to a blue beat up jeep and paraded towards the doors of Beacon Hills High. Nevertheless, everyone's eyes were still glued to me. As I walked through the halls, I listened in to everyone's conversations. "Who's that?" "I heard she's a Hale" "She must be a freak." "I thought the Hale's died." But one particular conversation grabbed my attention. "What are we going to do about Derek? He can't keep turning everyone." As I passed by the spastic ,yet had this darkness to him, brown eyed boy, I inhaled a scent. A scent in which I knew. The boy standing next to the spastic boy, he was a werewolf. That's when I hurried my way to the office, I knew he detected my scent as well. Though I wasn't really a werewolf, I still had the scent. I could feel my heartbeat race faster and faster. I glanced back over my shoulder and sure enough both the boys were making their way towards me. I reached to main offices and hurried my ass in there. When I walked in, two girls were there, one a strawberry blonde another a brunette. I gulped as I discovered their scents as well. The strawberry blonde, a banshee, the brunette, a hunter.

"Hello, may I help you?" the lady at the front desk asked.

"Erm, yes. I'm new, and I need to pick up my schedule." I replied

" Full Name?"

I gulped. "Hannah Grace Hale"

I heard the two girls gasp. And might I add the two boys have very perfect timing as well. For, as soon as I said Hale, they appeared.

"Ahh, yes. Here you are sweetie. Welcome to Beacon Hills. We're glad to have you."

I spun around, only to become face to face with the werewolf himself. He immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the office, and the rest of his friends followed.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked.

"I think you meant, who the Hale am I?" I responded with my usual bitchy yet witty tone.

"What are you doing here?"

"The name is Hannah. Yes, I'm a Hale. No, I'm not a shape-shifter. Yes, I have the scent. But I cannot turn. I only have the abilities, and more."

"More?" the Spastic boy questioned.

"Yes, more. As in, I can read minds and control moods."

"Really?! What am I-"

"You're thinking about whether or not you should trust me."

"Damn."

"Yeah. So why don't you guys tell me your names. It hard for me to focus if I don't know your names."

"I'm Stiles, that's Scott, Allison, and Lydia."

"Okay, so Scott, you don't trust me do you?"

"You're a Hale." he echoed.

"True, but I'm different."

"Different how?" Lydia asked.

"I was in the house, when the fire started. I was just a child however. Allison, your aunt. She dragged me out for some odd reason. I was then stripped of everything and shipped to Maine where I was sheltered by my foster parents. There I had to suppress my abilities and now I cannot turn. My eyes are this peculiar violet shade when I use my abilities during combat;like you, when you turn, my eyes change color. I came back to Beacon Hills because I was drawn here."

"So does that mean you're Derek Hale's sister?" Allison questioned.

"Derek is my older brother. I don't remember much about him though."

"Do you know why you were drawn here?" Stiles remarked.

"No, I was hoping I could find some answers."

"Well, I think it's safe to say that, Allison and I, have a new girl added to the pack." Lydia smirked.

Scott gave her this awful glare.

"Come on Scotty, we could totally use her. Considering Derek can still kick our asses." Stiles encouraged.

"You know, I'm with Stiles and Lydia on this one, we kinda need her. I mean no offense to Stiles and You Lydia but neither of them know how to trigger their powers yet and we can't protect them while both of us are fighting." Allison said.

Scott sighed. "Fine. Hannah, welcome to the pack."

I smirked, and as soon as I made this action, they all knew. Scott glared at me at first, but then he just shook his head and laughed. "Nice, Hannah, Nice. We can definitely use you and your mood control."

"Good."