Hecate

Prologue

The armageddon has been fought, God versus Lucifer. Angels versus Demons. The Earth was the battle ground and is now a planet full of burning rubble and smoking ashes.

Those who survived the war now live in fear, for their life, for their families.

Confused on the prospect of fear? Shouldn't God and his army have won? No. Lucifer had an army far bigger and extremely more powerful than even God himself could not destroy. Lucifer has won the war and is now more powerful than ever before. Any angel that have survived the war are imprisoned. God was destroyed, shredded into pieces by Lucifer.

"Father, you have resented me long enough. No more shall I have to watch your eyes look at me with hate."

Those were Lucifer's infamous last words to God before he ripped him apart with his own bare hands.

So just to let you know, yes there is Hell. Heaven was destroyed, sending all the souls to hell. Earth contains the last remains of human life which is approximately 10 million. It may seems like a enough to... Well I don't know, repopulate the Earth but really it makes Earth seem like a huge place.

No, Lucifer is not intending to destroy the remaining of them. What's an opportunity to expand his kingdom. Selfish bastard.

Yes, I said them for a reason. I'm not one of those weak excuses for life. I am one of Lucifer's creations. A demon.

Don't picture me as some leather winged, fire breathing monster with horns. Though a good friend of mine looks like that. I live in a human shell as a disguise. Only Lucifer's recent creations live in a shell. He treasures us more than any other species he has, probably hoping we don't decide to turn on him in battle. As I said, selfish bastard.

When we are not in a human shell, we are beings of elements. We are shaped like humans, are as big as our human shell. But demons like me look like a shaped ball of flames. We are made of Hell's fire. There are 4 other types, made with the deepest water of the deepest ocean, roots of the most poisonous plants, of solid golds, silvers, crystals and a mist. We each represent an element, fire being the most powerful, then water, earth, plant sand finally spirit.

Don't get me wrong, we are all powerful and if you mess with any of us... Well you get the point.

I'm sorry, didn't I introduce myself? Oh how rude. My name is Hecate. I'm a creation of Lucifer. My warm and fuzzy home is in Hell. You got a problem with me? Go to hell.