Brutal Pain

I slipped in and out of consciousness as Michael kept pulling out the Malakh blade and finding a new hole to make in my body. Holy water was constantly dunked on my head, making my skin burn and sizzle. But I wouldn't scream, I wouldn't flinch. I knew I had to be stronger than Michael.

Michael, the most handsome of all angels, with his long glowing gold hair, muscly tanned body, intelligent blue eyes. His beauty only masked how dangerous he really was.

He was wearin a white top, stained with my black blood and his deep blue jeans were right against his legs.

His grey wings were spread out, as if they were yawning.

Finally, after what could have been days, weeks or months, I managed to get a sentence out of my mouth.

"Wha-what d-d-do you w-want off-f me," I stuttered, spitting holy water of my lips.

Michael just smiled for a moment before he began to talk. "My time in Hell gave me a lot to think about Hecate. How I was blinded by what I had thought was right and what was wrong. I realised that I had been looking through the wrong set of eyes my whole existence. It changed me."

"H-hell h-h-has that ef-effect on people," I spat.

"Hell is a downright miserable place isn't it.

Anyway back to the subject," Mihael strut over to me and pulled out the Malakh blade from the left of my gut. "My whole personality has changed, as well asthe others. We began to turn into Fallen Angels. That's why I'm able to do this," he stabbed the blade through the right lung, splitting two of my rib cages. "And not feel guilty," he laughed bitterly. "The old Michael would have been crying and begging for forgiveness."

"W-what d-do you w-want?" I demanded again.

"Well, I want to overthrow Lucifer and bring back God. Isn't it obvious?" Michael cocked his head to the side.

"And w-why d-do y-you n-need m-me?"

"You are close to Lucifer darl. You could be a valuable asset if you join the right side," at that point, I drifted out of consciousness.

Michael pulled me up in his arms, a smile on our faces as our noses touched. I felt his hands caress my back, a light angelic touch as his wings wrapped around us. My fingers traced his abs lightly, his shirtless chest radiating heat. Our lips neared and I could feel the warmth already as...

"Bastard," I growled as I woke. Michael grinned innocently sitting on the hair next to my suspended figure. "Who me?"

"Stay the hell out of my head," my voice had returned with a slight huskiness to it.

"What do you mean?" his grin widened. I just glared. "I think I need to give the Malakh another go," the angel blade wasn't in my body.

That changed as soon as he stood up again and pushed the blade where my heart should have been. The blade hadn't hit my heart before and when it did, it was ten times more agonising then any other wound he had made.

A scream slipped through my lips, which I instantly regretted.

"A breakthrough I see," Michael twisted the knife deeper which only made my screams louder. "Now, I wrote out some rules whilst you were, well unconscious," he grinned. He picked up a text book with his hands which left black fingerprints on the paper.

"Rules," he read importantly. "You shall do as I say. You will work for me, and only me. You shall not have anything to do with Lucifer unless I say it. You respect me, call me either master, sir or Saint Michael. You will also serve humans who have helped me," I spat out a mouthful of blood laughing and wincing at the same time.

"You're nuts," I scoffed.

"Yes, we'll Hell has that effect on people, doesn't it?" he smiled and began to read out the rest of his 'rules'. "No murdering the innocent, no handling Akuma blades..." etcetera and etcetera. I really wished I could have slipped out of conciousness again.

"So what do you say darl? Join me?" Michael smiled, slapping the textbook shut when he had finished.

"Go screw yourself," I spat.

Michael flinched and took the Malakh blade out of my heart.

"You'll regret that sweety. Me and you... Well we could have made a perfect couple," he put the small Malakh blade on the table and drew his sword.

He drew it along his arm, golden blood beginning to elope the blade, turning it the colour of his hair.

"Malakh swords. The worst pain a demon can feel with a blade," Michael smiled, letting the sword glint in the small amount of light. "Darl, I'll give you one last oppurtunity to join me. Then I'll go to extreme standards," he pressed the tip of the sword against my face. The fresher the blood on a Malakh blade, the more painful.

The blade burnt a whole through to my skull.

"A shame to ruin such a pretty face," he smiled. "Choose wisely."

"Do your worst Michael," I jeered bitterly.

"As you say," he ripped of a strip of fabric off the bottom of his short. He dunked I into a pail of holy water before pulling it up to my face and tied it around my mouth. The holy water burnt my tongue, my throat, my mouth do I couldnt talk.

"You bought this on yourself darl," he lifted the Malakh sword, a look of pity in his smile as he bought the knife down.

Again, I was wrapped in Michael's arms, comforting, warm, seductive. His blue eyes stared into my black eyes, lovingly. This time he had a pale red shirt on and black jeans. I wasn't wearing a very short red dress made of silk. My long black hair was out in curls, reaching my waist.

For the second time, Michael leant down to my lips, letting them touch and...

"Stupid bloody bastard of an angel," I croaked, waking up.

From my chest protruded the Malakh sword.

"You're awake. Perhaps ready to renegotiate," Michael delivered me his signature smile, the left of his lip curving up.

"Stay the hell out of my head," I growled and Michael pretended to looked taken back. "I hate you, everything about you and it's never going to change."

"Can't blame a man for trying to pick up a pretty girl," Michael sighed and looked... Disappointed? "Are you ready to talk?" he asked.

"Are you ready to stop using me as a dartboard?" I retorted.

"Hmmm. I'm not sure you're ready but I'll give you a go," he grinned pulling the huge 36 inch blade out of my chest.

"Oh Michael. You used to be so much kinder," I said, wincing slightly.

"I did, didn't I? Now will you work for me?" he questioned. I remained silent. "Hmmm... No answer. How about would you give me information on Lucifer?" I glared at him silently. "Strike two. How about would you join me if there were a second Armageddon?" I rolled my eyes and sighed, bored. "Strike three and you're out!" he shouted after moments of silence. "Game over, see you next round," the blade went trough my hip, coming out the other end, makin me dilussional as he slid me out of the sispensions and picked me up in his arms an led me out of the room.

My eyes closed sleepily as he watched me. The Malakh blades effects seemed to make him look worried as....

Everything burnt. All over my body it felt as if my skin was sliding off and my eyes didn't exist, my bones were jelly, my hair was fried off. It all hurt so much.

"I had to call in some backup Hecate," Michaels voice smiled. "I'm sure you've met Raguel before."

Karma's a-

"Hello again young Hecate," Raguel's hoarse voice seemed to be right next to my ear as a shiver went up my spine