Unithan: Alien Invasion

He looked up in the sky and saw A Huge UFO flying in the sky, Little Einsteins. He went back put his black dildo down,his coffee, and his eggos. He Drunk 5 monsters and 4 Red Bull's and Snorted Coke. He was now ready to fight the aliens. He flew up in the sky, and entered the magical Joekowsky Ship. They were deformed, blue, and horny. They were so horny. When I flew in there they were Anal probing a 15 year old with a 12 inch branch. She was screaming and bleeding out of her butthole. Than the aliens gave her Ebola and she started bleeding out of every Orifice, her eyes, Anus, mouth, ears, nose, and her cooter hole. The aliens ripped her body apart and were feeding on her stomach, lungs and eveything. The aliens saw Unithan and punched him out of the ship. He called hitler but he was too busy gassing the  jews, wait no sorry he was drinking a glass of juice. So hitler couldn't help him defeat the horny blue Aliens. So he flew up and punched the aliens in the ding dong. He looked out and UFO's were descending from the sky, dropping bombs on cities, and Anal raping the people. He than picked up the whole city and nuked it and killed all the horny blue aliens. He saved the world from those filthy aliens who were planning to Anal rape every human on this planet. So he went back to his house and had sex with his Dildo again, for 2 hours with his Australian friend, Daniel. He went outside because he forgot his Methamphetamine, crack, LSD, opium, and heroin. He has a marijuana farm in his attic but he's not really into it anymore. He thinks it sux. He's more into the powerful druqks. He heard a nuke outside and looked up and a purple and green thing were sucking in trees and stuff!! He had to protect HIS DRUGS!