~Splattered Rose~

Genre: Myth & Written By: AngelicML

Her black hair sways in the wind, her dark midnight blue eyes shimmer in the moonlight, looking in the distance. Who is she? Where is she? Her name was princess Rohese! One of the finest beauty, at the moment she is inside a mysterious castle, unfortunately she is stuck inside a Forest filled with White roses and sharp piercing thorns. Day after day she would always look into the distance waiting for her destined partner. What awaits her?

Meanwhile at the Philadelphia Kingdom, Philadelphia's prince, Prince Hebrew lays on his throne. " I command you to bring me one of the finest beauty! I'll give you within 3 days and 2 nights, if you come empty handed your family's head would be flying off!" Prince Hebrew commanded to a knight. The Knight's name was Knight Lamorak. Prince Hebrew was a lazy but smart king, he finds things boring most of the time, he wanted something to entertain him. Knight Lamorak takes no time to waste, he started walking towards a Mysterious Forest filled with white roses and thorns. What awaits him?

As Knight Lamorak continues to fasten his paste in the forest, he ran into a wall of thorns and white roses. Knight Lamorak wonders why there would be a wall made out of sharp thorns and white roses. He does not have the time to hesitate so he starts cutting and slicing his way through the thorny wall. When a hole he could walk through was visible he took no chance and started running through the wall of thorns and white roses , for the thorny wall to only start growing back. Making the sharp thorns pierce through his skin and splattering his blood on the breathtaking white roses. Knight lamorak made through the wall, but winced at all the aching pain, he started to collapse. Princess Rohese saw the events that just happened to Knight Lamorak. She starts running down the castle stairs to drag his unconscious body to her room. Princess Rohese starts bandaging his wounds to stop him from losing more blood than he already did.

Knight Lamorak wakes up to find himself on a bed stained with a smell of roses. He finds a breathtaking princess sleeping on the side of the bed, leaving Knight Lamorak flustered. He starts to snap out of his daze and starts to realize that he found his solution to Prince Hebrew's quest. But, he felt something tugging his heart, for some reason he didn't feel to happy of the idea of giving the Princess to the Prince. All of a sudden the princess starts to wake up, making Knight Lamorak startled at the sudden movement.

As she wakes up, she accidently met with Knight Lamorak's face, her dark midnight blue eyes caught Knight Lamorak's attention making him startled once again and making himself make a sudden movement making both of them fall to the ground. The Knight was on top of the Princess, both of them groan, making them realize what position they are in now. They both make a gasp before separating in different directions. Knight Lamorak takes this moment of silence as an advantage to start saying what's on his mind. "Princess I am here from the Quest made by Prince Hebrew, Prince of Philadelphia. I am here to take you and bring you to Prince Hebrew." Princess Rohese nodded quietly, trying to not make the awkwardness spread even more than what's already awkward at the moment.

Princess Rohese and Knight Lamorak starts making their way to Philadelphia. As Philadelphia's palace gates open, Princess Rohese was greeted by a line of soldiers and guards owned by Philadelphia. The palace doors open, to find Prince Hebrew's face pleased with the Knight. "Hello Princess, welcome to Philadelphia! I'm Prince Hebrew let me lead you to the dining room, to continue the discussion. Knight Lamorak you are Dismissed!" Prince Hebrew said with excitement. Princess Rohese watched as Lamorak's back fade into distance, and started to follow Prince Hebrew to the dining room.

As Prince Hebrew and Princess Rohese sat on the chairs. Hebrew opens his mouth to say " What do you think of the idea of being my Wife. We can rule the Kingdom of Philadelphia! I can assure you, you will be living in wealth and the glory of richness. Also trust me I'm a good Person." The princess stayed quiet, and started to think about Prince Hebrew's words. Princess Rohese replied with " I decline Prince Hebrew. I'll be straight up honest, You need to learn to achieve things with your own strength. I do not care how rich you are, it does not amuse me. Because if you didn't realize it now, those riches were earned by the previous people who has been on the throne, it was not earned by you." The words that came out of Rohese's mouth left Prince Hebrew stunned. This gave the chance for Princess Rohese to make a run and find Knight Lamorak, so she took advantage of the moment making her run towards where Lamorak was heading to earlier.

As princess Rohese ran into the Forest barefoot she ran into a lily pond where Knight Lamorak was throwing pebbles at with a gloomy face, and holding a red rose Princess Rohese never seen. She stood there quietly watching Knight Lamorak mumble "The princess and the prince must be planning their marriage by now, I mean there's no way she would choose a Knight over a Prince." Knight Lamorak turns around, to find the stick crushing sounds was made by Princess Rohese. Princess Rohese takes no hesitation and said " No You're Wrong! I love you and only you!" Knight Lamorak took a bit of time to process what the princess said leaving him shocked. " I too love you my princess! This red rose was stained by my blood for the longing desire of love."

Moral:

 For Prince: ~ If you want to truly earned what you worked for, learn to achieve the goal using your own strength instead of depending on others. ~

For Knight: - Learn that True Love isn't easy but it must be fought for. Because once you find it, it can be never replaced.-

For Princess: -Sometimes you have to be straightforward, or else people can misunderstand.-  

                                                                      ~ Author's Note~

This is my First story~ Do tell me your opinion! It would be a pleasure to hear your comments, I also don't mind suggestions on how to improve my writing. I hope I captured your attention on continuing to read my stories. P.S - All stories are made up.

                                                                                           ~AngelicML