~ The White Fox ~

Genre: Shoujo;  Written By: AngelicML

                                                                            UNFINISHED

           " Another school day in Highschool," I think to myself, as I walk on the sidewalk leading to my High School. It was my Forth week going to this school. On the way to school, there was a whole crowd of girls fawning over some boy. I walk past the crowd not even bothering to look at who the girls are fawning over. I finally got to my locker, I put my books away "Whats so special about him, he got the looks alright, he got the grades, he even got the sports, but what about the personality?He could just be misleading & playing with the hearts of the girls.'" I think to myself. "This just means he is one of my rivals..." I mumble to myself. "Whose your rival?" A familiar tone spoke, I turn my head to only find the boy who was fawned over moments ago. His golden eyes shimmer with curiosity &, his white-silver hair dangles as he tilted his head. I look at him with disgust & replied with "Just some cheese wearing a grandma's wig." I walk off into the distance ignoring his presence. " Some cheese?" The boy quietly questioned to himself.

                                                                    - Author's NOTE -

The hook is probably not the best...But! I hope you look forward to me on continuing this story. It has been a while since I updated. I just got challenges heading my way. But I do promise to continue this book & The other book I'm working on.

                                                                                           ~AngelicML