Chapter3 The Castle

Jack walked in to the forest and search for his sleeping place. The moon is shining at the top of the trees but Jack haven't found out the place which he will stay overnight. He felt confused. When he look around. He saw a path that is covered with layers of yellow leaves. Jack kicked the leaves out of the path and he found a clock. The clock is very beautiful and it look elegant. The clock is made of gold. Jack looked carefully around him and he found more clocks. He follow the clocks and at last, he arrived a castle. The castle is very beautiful. Although the trees covered the castle, but Jack can still clearly see the the surface of the castle. It is old and shabby. He walks around the castle and he found a window. He peek inside and he saw many golds and coins jewelleries. Statues and weapons are placed on a table full of clocks. He looked at the window carefully to see if he can open the window and climb in. He stared at the Window for a while and.He saw a lock. A key was put on the window but the lock is a combined lock and it cannot be opened with a key. He looked at the keyand found the password. He turned the lock and the lock opened. Jack opened the window and climbed in.