Naruto

Legends:

Hokage: Leader of the village

Sunagakure or Konohagakure : Village of the hidden leaves or village of the hidden sands

Kyuubi speaking: I wanna kill you

Kyuubi and Naruto speaking: I wanna kill you!!

Jutsu: Rasengan!

Disclamier: The characters belongs to 

Masashi Kishimoto

Deep in the darker side of Konoha, Danzou watched his Root Ninjas train. He was in a deep thought as he watched them train, as one of his Root Anbu had reported about Akatsuki going around to capture the Jinchuurikis. Danzou had even heard that the Akatsuki almost destroyed and killed Sunagakure for their Jinchuuriki who was their Kazekage. He did not want Konoha to be destroyed he placed his fist on his chin and thought before smiling he called3 of his root trainees giving them a secret mission. 

It was bright morning and as usual Naruto was eating at Ichiraku Ramen having a conversation with Iruka. Naruto told Iruka about the different missions he had and how their team was getting closer. Iruka congratulated him. “I‘ll buy you a bowl of ramen the next time we meet Naruto!” Iruka exclaimed petting Naruto’s back.  He grinned, “Thank you, Iruka Sensei!” Suddenly Sakura ran in, “Naruto!  Hurry!! Tsunade Sama has a mission for us!” “Really?!” Naruto slurped the last bits of the ramen, “old man! Iruka Sensei will pay for both of us! See ya!” “What..?! Naruto…!” Iruka stuttered. However Naruto was too far away to hear, Iruka smiled “You have grown Naruto be careful on your mission” When they reach the Hokage’s office, Kakashi and Sai were there.  ‘Neh? Are taking over Yamato Taicho today Kakashi sensei?” Naruto asked.  Kakashi nodded smiling, “Maa, Yamato has his own mission” “So! Everyone is here now let me tell you what mission Team Kakashi is having!” Tsunade exclaimed in a loud voice to get their attention. “So Tsunade Baa chan what’s our mission?” “To capture a missing Hyuuga Clan member before he gets into enemy’s hands” “Wouldn’t that be the Hunter Nin’s job?” Sakura asked. “Maa, he is low level therefore ….” Tsunade explained while shizune muttered, “You didn’t have enough jobs to give them Gyahhh!!” Tsunade stomped on Shizune’s feet tick mark on her face. “Now get going!” “Haai”They left quickly. As Team Kakashi left the gates of Konoha, nobody not even Kakashi could sense 3 figures following them.  Their first stop was to go the last place the Hyuuga was seen, a pub.

In one of fire country’s prosperous towns, a cloaked figure walked quickly into the crowded part of the town before running into an alley. The cloaked figure pulled down the hood revealing the pale eyes and black hair of a Hyuuga. “I finally lost them!” He breathes a sigh of relief.  “Do you? As a Hyuuga you should be able to see us!” A boy about 15 appeared in front of him. The Hyuuga took out his Tanto which was knocked away by a girl with just a Kunai. “Your grip is just like a toddlers” The girl said.  The Hyuuga growled, “You are lucky I can’t use my byakugan! Hurry up and kill me then!”  There was a crude laughter where a boy descended with leaves circling around him. “We have come to make a proposition with you” “A proposition?!” The boy nodded smirking, “Now will you listen to us?” The Hyuuga looked at the boy nodding. Meanwhile Kakashi had summoned Pakkun to track the Hyuuga’s scent.  “Neh how can a Hyuuga be a Hyuuga when he can’t use Byakugan, Sensei?”  Naruto asked. Sakura sighed almost facepalming, “Maa because his father married outside of the Hyuuga Clan something like that” Kakashi gave Naruto an eye smile. Suddenly Pakkun perk up his head, “Kakashi! I found his sent! Its heading towards the forest!” “Lead us Pakkun before he runs too far!” Pakkun nodded as the the team begin to run, Sai created an Ink eagle leaping on it. “I will get there first kakashi senpai!” Kakashi nodded.  The Hyuuga ran through the forest cutting down trees before an ink made net fell on him. He cut the ink net coming face to face with a pale boy. “Hyuuga Taio! Surrender yourself!” Sai said pointing his Tanto. Taio smirked charging at Sai as they crossed Tantos. Ninja stars were thrown which Taio dodged as a blond hair boy punched him into a tree. “Heh, the Hokage must be an idiot to send the jinchuuriki out when a group is searching for people like you!” Taio exclaimed. Naruto had a ticked mark on his face, “Don’t you dare call Tsunade sama an idiot!” Sakura shouted creating a crater.  The Hyuuga got up just as Kakashi came, “The copy ninja uh?  Guess I have to use my genjutsu!”  Just as Taio put his hands together, Kakashi shouted, “Be aware! He’s doing Genjutsu!” Naruto found himself still in the forest, “What… KAI!” Nothing changed. “There is nothing to break since you are the only one I do not put into a Genjutsu” Taio said leaning against the tree.  “Why?! Are you an Aktasuk’s spy?!” Naruto shouted going into a battle stance. “Well we shall see about that!” Taio rushed at him with a punch, which naruto blocked before kicking him at the side. They blocked each of their attacks. Suddenly metal wires clung around him, Taio smirked but not for long as the clone dispelled. Naruto appeared behind kicking him in the back, Taio flipped attempting to kick back but Naruto grabbed his leg flinging him down. Naruto grabbed Taio’s arm crossing behind his back. Taio cried out in pain. “Dispel the Genjutsu now!” Naruto shouted pushing the arm. “Not really good in fighting eh Taio san?” Naruto looked up as 3 figures descended on him.