Ch 1: The Past

Author's P.O.V.

Flashback~ Four Years Ago~

There... in the snow... was just a girl with [H/l] [H/c] hair with [E/c] eyes and [S/c] skin, who is now covered in a small amount of blood. Along with a beautiful woman with purple hair who was covered in blood, with a corpse of a Level-E which was now turning into ashes has now disappeared. The woman then looked at the girl with [H/c] hair, her eyes showed pity. To which behind the girl was her parents, all covered in cuts and bites marks. Along with their blood all splattered across the pure white snow. The young girl had tears at the edge of eyes, which was soon wiped away by that mysterious lady. She then looked up at her with tear still in her eyes "W-who are you?" the girl asked, while trembling in front of the lady "I'm The Mother of Wrath my dear human." Wrath said, to her.

The girl then looked at her wide eyes and trembled some more "P-please don't k-kill me" she then said, but Wrath cupped one side of her face to then look into her (dark/bright) [E/c] eyes. "I'm not going to kill you, I came across this way and saw this vampire try to hurt you. But I'm sorry I couldn't save your parents." Wrath said to the girl with sorrow in her eyes. "What's your name? I told you mine, now tell me yours." Wrath then said, the young girl then had enough courage to stand and answer "[Y/n] [L/n]." "Well [Y/n], you can live with me." Wrath then said to her. [Y/n] then looked at Wrath with wide eyes and nodded hesitantly and grabbed her hand to have Wrath lead her the way to her house. And this was a start of a bond between the two.

End of Flashback~ In the Present~

[Y/n]'s P.O.V.

After four years since my parents were killed and making a contract with The Mother of Wrath who is no known as Mina. And now I'm in a taxi heading towards a private school called Cross Academy. "Nervous?" Mina asked me, in her wolf form "A little, even though you and I are assigned to the Night Class and that all of them are vampires." I said to her. "You don't have to worry, I'm by your side and your my Eve remember." she said and I nodded. When we got to the front gates of the academy I was carrying both mine and Mina's. I then saw a whole group of girls in a black uniform being pushed back by another girl, but with a sash that said 'disciplinary committee' on it.

'And from that point on, I knew this was going to be the most interesting school year of my life.'

{To Be Continued}