| four |

paige plopped down on the bed after a long day on set, but being worn out is all worth her living her dream. yes, she had a role in a big horror movie a couple of years ago, which was a pretty significant role and she had a few other small roles here and there, but this is her first main character role that could really launch her acting career.

ever since she was little, she had wanted to be a big actress, and when she went into sixth grade a bunch of kinds started bullying her, and she was in a bad place with bad thoughts, but it was her dream to become an actress that kept her going.

and also a girl she met named emma, who had seen paige getting bullied by a group of girls one day and had come to the rescue and told them off, ever since that they they had been best friends and emma had sworn to protect paige no matter what.

but even with emma the bullying had gotten worse so paige decided that she would pester her parents about going to an audition and a month later she had landed a few months later she landed a role in a new horror movie that they were filming called "the rose" and she was the happiest she could be, because she was acting. she had been pulled out of school and had a tutor on set. emma has also started in a few movies and shows with small parts, mostly in the same shows and movies as paige, as they basically went everywhere and did everything together.

they also got to travel a lot with their manager for different roles, but their parents didn't really mind paige's parents didn't mind because she was happy and emma's parents didn't really care at all, they never did. paige's parents were more of parents to emma than her own parents.paige and emma has been all over the u.s., and now with their roles in "chaos" they would even get to go to europe!

so it was safe to say that paige was happy now and especially since she got to meet finn and now is friends with the whole losers club gang. she especially likes wyatt, he was cute and she thought he seemed nice.

all of a sudden she heard a notification go off on her phone and rolled over on her stomach and grabbed her phone to check it. it was a text from wyatt.

noodle head🍜: hey

her lips immediately curled up into a smile seeing the text.

paige: hello

she replied back, eagerly waiting for a response.

noodle head🍜: sorry that my friends are so weird

paige: they're not even that bad, i'm used to it though, emma is basically badshit, and now i hang around finn a lot and he's crazy but I can handle him

noodle head🍜: oh lol well just giving you a heads up, it gets worse.

paige: well i will be prepared then

after that paige and wyatt texted back and forth, about almost everything, likes and dislikes, their dreams, their childhoods, and how ducked up their friends can be.

texting wyatt felt very natural to paige, when she was texting him she felt as though she had known him forever. it wasn't like when she would text a new person and it be awkward, it just felt...right.

emma came bursting through the door just as paige started cracking up, laughing at a video wyatt sent of jack on set.

"what are you laughing at?" emma asked jumping on to her bed.

"just a video wyatt sent," paige responded, and she immediately regretted telling emma it was wyatt that sent her it.

"ooooo, someone's got a boyfriend," emma taunted, like she was five years old, and hopped onto paige's bed.

"he's not my boyfriend, we haven't even met," paige rebuffed, "anyway, where were you? it's almost midnight," she asked, trying to change the subject.

"finn and i were down by the pool," she told paige, adjusting herself so she was sitting in cross-cross applesauce.

"ooooo someone's got a boyfriend," paige mimicked emma.

"paige, you know it's not like that, i mean finn is hot, i'll give him that, but we're just friends," emma told her.

"yeah i know, i know," paige said, and then suddenly realized something, "wait i thought the pool closed at ten it's almost twelve,"

"oh yeah funny story," emma said, giggling, "well, we came in and it was late and we didn't want to go upstairs and the pool area was closed but we snuck in anyway, then someone came down and saw us and said 'hey, you're not supposed to be in here at this time' and so i said 'it's every man for himself' then pushed finn in the pool and ran up here," she finished explaining.

"oh my gosh," paige said between laughter, "well i'm going to go to sleep, goodnight,"

"goodnight," emma said returning to her bed and turing off the light.