Chapter 33

Next morning

At school

I walked through the hallway and went to my locker.

When I got there, someone grabbed my hand and dragging me somewhere. I don't know who the person is and it's a boy.

"Yah! Let me go! Who are you and where did you take me?!"

I yelled at him. I tried to release my hand but he held it tight. He didn't reply to my question.

We arrived at the rooftop.

He turned around and my heart missed a beat or two. It was Jungkook.

"Yah! You, why did you bring me here?!"

"Y/n...please, let me explain it."

"Jungkook, there is nothing to be explained again!"

Even though I know he's not the one who told me to come to the park and kissed Suzy, I want to hear from his own mouth.

"Y/n!Please let me explain it!" He yelled at me.

I was taken back when he yelled at me. I just stared at him.

"I'm not the one who told you to come to the park, it was Suzy. She asked me if she could borrow my phone. I don't know why she wants to borrow my phone even if she has a phone with her so I just gave it to her. Then, she gave me my phone back and I told her that I wanted to go home. I stood up but before I walked, she grabbed my wrist and kissed me. I'm not the one who kiss her first. She even threatened me that she will hurt you if I'm with you and talk with you." 

"What? She wants to hurt me?" He nodded.

That girl, such two faces! I thought she's kind but not.

"Y/n..please forgive me. It's just a misunderstanding."

"No, I'll not forgive you."

"What?!"

I cupped his cheek.

"I forgive you," I smile. He hugged me very tightly.

"I'm sorry. I promise that I will look after you and protect you."

"Okay..but can you let me go? I can't breathe!" He released me and finally, I can breathe.

To be continued...