some POV text messages scene

Terry had just returned to his own galaxy, and then my cell phone went crazy. Pulling it out of my pocket, it was a text message from Nomad. Carter leaning over to see what I was looking at.

"Speaking of fantasy." Carter rolled his eyes. I couldn't help but smile.

"I'll see ya, later." Smiling as I walked away. Hearing Carter talking behind me.

"Yes, the secret admirer beckons." Settling down on the friendship circle I read his message.

Princetongirl818 where have u been? We haven't talked in ages. Letting out a small laugh I couldn't help that he was obsessed with me as usual. I replied with We talked this morning. Almost instantly he texted back.

I can't stop thinking about you. What's on your mind right now? Feeling flattered that he is thinking about me, all I was thinking about was him, but I didn't want to tell him that yet. I decided to have him go first. You first. Within in a minute or two he wrote back.

I'm thinking that prof rothman's dissected one 2 many frogs. No surprise that he was making me laugh, he always did. Looking over at Professor Rothman eating an apple and then spitting it out piece by piece made me laugh even harder. At that moment I knew that Nomad was close by, but where was he? I looked around me to see if I could spot him near me. How would I know it was him? Almost everyone in the school had a cell phone, he could be anyone. One guy caught my eye, he was against the wall reading a book and texting on his cell phone at that moment I got another message. Maybe that was him?

Ribet Ribet. Once again he was able to make me laugh, I turned my attention back to my phone and text back LOL.

Aw I wanna hear you laugh. When can we finally meet? I'm starting to warm up to the idea of meeting him; however at the same time I'm nervous. I decided to reply with Soon! The warning bell went off at that moment I had a huge test today, which I wasn't able to study for thanks to, Fiona. I grabbed my bag and hat then headed to class. While I was walking away something popped in my head. I know he was close by I had to of seen him somewhere. Little did I know he was less then five feet from me.

I hope this cleared the air on some questions in this scene. It definitely did for me and I wrote it ha ha. Enjoy!