Chapter one

Nobody's POV

The little blonde boy walked around his small room. It won't even be called a room, a tiny small closet was his room. The littlee blonde boy didn't even deserve to be treated like this. But unfortunately, he was. 

"Octavian Octavian! GET DOWN HERE NOW!!!" The boy walked down the stairs slowly. 

His so-called-sister, Adelpha sneered, "Octy Octopus is in trouble huh?" 

The seven year old boy held his tears back. 

He finally got to where his father was. "W-what is it F-Fath-father?" He trembled.

 "SPEAK LOUDER!" The man shouted. 

"W-What is it Father?" The boy asked,louder. 

"I heard you broke Adelpha's phone. Is it true?" The boy knew he didn't do it but if he says no, he won't be convinced.

 "I'm sorry father. I knocked it over from the table by accident. I'm sorry." He scurried away back to his room. He knocked Sybella, his real sister's room. "Sybella? Are you in there?" Sybella was older than Octavian. She was abused more than Octavian. 

"Octavian, let's run away."

 Octavin was a bit puzzled in the moment. He thought she was kidding. His father could catch them any moment and...and...he didn't know what would happen. "Oh....kay..." He mumbled something like that. Sybella helped him  pack food, drink and money to his small back pack. Sybella took some knieves from the kitchen as well when their parents weren't watching. 

"We'll leave at midnight. Tonight. I'll wake you up when time is right." Sybella walked little Octavian to his room and she tucked him in his mat. "Good night Octavian." She whispered as his eyes closed.